Quarterly EUROSPAM Thread! By popular demand!

Frets99

• Members

fender powerhouse strat pewter,rare colour great guitar!couple of dings in the laquer on the back of the body and a little laquer damage on the neck,frets are in great shape.more pics if needed.hardcase included

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For sale:

Arion Tubulator (Boxed, good as new)

Boss CS-1 Compressor (No box. A few scratches as expected for an older pedal. Modded to take 9v power supply).

Danelectro FAB Chorus (Boxed, good as new)

Zoom G1 (Boxed, good as new)

Korg DT-3 Tuner (Boxed, good as new)

Dunlop Crybaby GCB95 (Boxed, good as new)

Bespeco Latching Footswitch (Boxed, good as new)

Tascam Analogue 4 Track 'Portastudio' (Boxed, good as new)

Selection of Harmonica's and one of those holder things that you put around your neck!

Photo's or further details available on PM request. Make me offers - all of this crap has to go! (Will possibly trade for a reverb pedal)(Based in Leicester, UK if you are interested in pick up).

• Members

Having a massive clearout. Take a look!

A lovely made in Japan Tokai Love Rock in cherry sunburst. I think it's the LS85F model but you know with Tokai they keep changing the names.

IMG_3879.jpg

More pics here http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j6...20Love%20Rock/

Key Specs:

- Mahogany body and neck

- Flame sycamore veneer on maple cap

- "Correct" open book shape headstock

- BKP Mules set

In excellent condition overall. There are a few chips and scratches on the body but nothing really noticeable and they are all on the back (see pics). From the front it looks brand new. Comes with Gibson hardcase with black interior.

I am looking for

• Members

NOW SOLD

This is a pro quality instrument

Upgrades are a Dimarzio Ocelot strap - from stock made for yngwie - this is not the production line strap

Bridge pick up has been replaced with the far more expansive virtual vintage 54b - this pick up was modelled from Eric Johnsons strat - i would recommend this single coil to anyone playing any style - one of the best bridge pups on the market

Pick up covers replaced with dimarzio aged non logo'd covers (looks more authentic)

Comes with tweed case

Guitar set up with 9 - 46 (all modifications and set up done by KGB music)

• Members

Up for sale or trade is my 2002 Rickenbacker 650d with the vintage reissue toaster pickups (these are a costly upgrade from the humbuckers) and give it all the jangle you could dream of!

Great resonance and sustain from the neck through design and a serious chunk of wood for the neck - the neck is not for wimps ;o)

Great condition with only the odd minor indentation - comes with the original ric case.

Looking for

Archived