Your #1 Guitar......LET'S SEE IT !

bernardo gui

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mesa/Kramer View Post
Are you playing barefoot and without a wireless?

electric.gif
Yes and yes. I normally have a wireless but it is currently down until I get a new cable for inbetween the guit and belt pack. I haven't been playing out a lot so it is low on the list (and is very stupidly expensive). I almost always do shows barefoot... unless it is a really seedy bar or something.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by atrox View Post
Thanks. I built the Strat a few years ago. I had my bass player do the Xenomorph wood burning just recently. I got it back a couple weeks ago. He was showing me some of his photorealistic wood burning portraits and i handed him the guitar and gave him a mission. icon_lol.gif
Wow that's freakin' awesome. is he looking for more work cop.gif

I just don't have any natural guitars right now, but man, I would love to have him do something on one

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by atrox View Post
Sorry. I have two that get switched around equally. So they are essentially both my #1's

Tele
DCP_1052.jpg
Atrox, if you ever feel the need to give away that tele, I'm sure I could find a good home for it! It's a stunning guitar, I'd love to get my hands on one like that.

Ever since the first time I played it, the tele on the left has been my #1. It's easily the best guitar I've got my hands on, in spite of its idiosyncrasies (the neck is thicker and stickier than I should like, but yet it just somehow feels right, and sounds incredible)

dsc01044ri.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by atrox

View Post

Thanks. I built the Strat a few years ago. I had my bass player do the Xenomorph wood burning just recently. I got it back a couple weeks ago. He was showing me some of his photorealistic wood burning portraits and i handed him the guitar and gave him a mission. icon_lol.gif

I demand a closeup of that woodburning!

• Members

Steve Morse Y2D. I haven't had her at school for almost 4 months so I forgot how great this guitar is. Took a few crappy shots with an iPhone 5 in bad lighting, might do some more in good lighting and with her cleaned up (this little camera is impressive eek.gif ) but the top really shows nice in these ones.

2evzzu1.jpg

2myudew.jpg

This is an older one, it looks totally different with stronger lighting.

205thrs.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Two thoughts.

1) That is incredible artwork

2) It's sad you're no longer building guitars on a regular basis.
1) Agreed smile.gif

2) Thanks. I still do it, just mostly for myself and friends though. It's very time-consuming.

Archived