Your #1 Guitar......LET'S SEE IT !

bernardo gui

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sxyryan View Post
I'm going to have to get me a Heritage someday... that thing is very beautiful. If the flame is that subtle in person I think it might be the best looking 335 style guitar I've ever seen.
I LOVE Gibson.

but...

Heritage pwns Gibson thumb.gif

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by Bubbluz View Post
This is still my #1. G&L ASAT Special with factory Bigsby.

Black%20ASAT%20Special.jpg

oooo...nice, I have an 88 ASAT ,no Bigby though
Nice! That's an oldie! I found one locally with the black metal pick guard that's been on my mind a lot recently it's tempting to pick up another! This ASAT just plays so nice... Thanks!

• Members

I don't really have a #1. Even my top 2-3 changes quite regularly based on mood.

The past few weeeks I've been really enjoying my Jag and PowerJet.

The Jaguar has great cleans. A bit of reverb and tremolo running through the Ampeg puts a smile on my face every time.
JaguarGVT1.jpg

The PowerJet has sweet cleans but can also really bring the Rawk,
PowerJet10.jpg

The Vox Virage is about as comfortable as a guitar can be, and super versatile. My Warmoth is an absolute stunner in the looks department, super light, and the alumitones work great with effects. The BG-Strat-90 equipped Benford strat is like a great strat on steroids, and the Rose Mozarts in the Luna Sol sound sublime. And of course there's my trusty old Reverend Flatroc.

At the end of the day I feel very fortunate to have several great guitars each with their own distinct personality.

-Kit

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by sxyryan View Post
All my songwriting has been on this cheapy Art and Lutherie dread I've had for a while. Something about it just makes my creativity go crazy. I'm not sure what it is, but I can sit and literally play this thing for hours on end.

Playing live, I've been favoring the Gretsch.
488360_416164751754428_283043784_n.jpg
Are you playing barefoot and without a wireless?

electric.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Mark Wein View Post
2002 Suhr Classic. I definitely have "cooler" guitars but this is what I use to play pretty much every paying gig.

IMG_0948.jpg
So nice. And you DO have a great collection of cool guitars.

I'm not sure there is a guitar more versatile than an H/S/S.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by atrox View Post
Sorry. I have two that get switched around equally. So they are essentially both my #1's

The XenoStrat
IMG_5068%20copy.jpg

Tele
DCP_1052.jpg
Woah when did you build that strat?! did you do the alien inlay? way cool!

and I always love seeing that tele. Probably the best looking tele on this board thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Kuz929 View Post
Woah when did you build that strat?! did you do the alien inlay? way cool!

and I always love seeing that tele. Probably the best looking tele on this board thumb.gif
Thanks. I built the Strat a few years ago. I had my bass player do the Xenomorph wood burning just recently. I got it back a couple weeks ago. He was showing me some of his photorealistic wood burning portraits and i handed him the guitar and gave him a mission. icon_lol.gif

Archived