Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I received the awesome purple moto pickguard from Bobbo earlier this week...so sexy... I'll be mounting it as soon as my strat comes in...get some pics up

Thanks Bobbo for an awesome transaction...really really nice pg and he didn't even charge shipping...

In an effort to extend some more offers...I'm sorting through my whole house this weekend in an attempt to find more free {censored}...

• Members

Originally posted by garagebandking9

I also have a big Beatles chord book which features a ton of songs

I'll take this if you've still got it.

I still got the W/B/W Strat pickguard and some Strat pickup covers - two creme and one white. Also a white 1-ply Strat backplate with six holes for the strings...

• Members

Originally posted by GibsonQC

If I can find 'em, I have a set of Peavey tuners from a Peavey Reactor (American model). Be warned, they were not the greatest tuners, but if you want 'em, they're yours. Cost will be USPS Priority Mail only.

What color are they?

• Members
Originally posted by GilmourD

What color are they?

Sorry, I forgot to include that info! They are chrome, closed-back and have two screw flanges each. I'm not too sure if I still have the screws, but I think so. If anyone is seriously interested, I'll dig through my parts bin.
:cool:

• Members
Originally posted by ZeppelinPie792

I think most of the stuff is gone..

Actually... I have a zebra coil ESP labeled pickup that I've been waiting 'til I'm in a position to ship out before I offered it. I'm broke until next Friday, so I didn't want anybody to have to wait. :)

Archived