Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by AtomHeartMother

So when I suggest it be an only free stuff thread, I get reamed and insulted. But when Mazi comes in and says EXACTLY what I said, you guys bow down and praise him. Ridiculous.

Anyway, I've got a pair of Duncan Designed humbuckers (HB102, I think). They came out of a Schecter C-1 E/A. The leads are cut really short (they are 4 conductor) to about maybe an inch and half. I'm also not certain if they work otherwise. I could have just been wiring them wrong, but who knows. Maybe they need a repair, I don't know. Anyway, at the very least you could salvage the chrome covers from them (they do say Duncan Designed though, but maybe you could buff that out).

PM if anyone wants them. No guarantees if they work, but if you can tinker you might get a a decent set of humbuckers for free.

If someone hasn't already claimed that, i'll take them =)

My post of a free strat pickup switch selector stands :freak:

• Members

Originally posted by stacerdamen

fretmonster, check you mailbox. I'd be interested in one of those sustainers

Sorry Stacer, ylwledbetter got there first so he scored the free one. Moreover, the thing I wanted was promised to me and then rescinded in a PM thirty minutes later because somebody had better trade bait. So I'm not really in the giving mood anymore. However, I'd be glad to send one to your door at the bargain rate of ten dollars. In the spirit of the thread: thats brass shim free, ten dollars shipping. :idea:

• Members

dug around a bit today...

Freebies!!!

Ibanez neck humbucker marked "Neck k211" "3PU1WC1003" has about 10" four-conductor lead.

EMG HZ humbucker marked "EMG-H4, 06/03/03, made in USA" has about 10" four-conductor lead. Gone already

2 6L6GC's pulled from project amp I think they are Sylvanias... the markings are rubbing off. Work but no guarantees.

1 12AX7 pulled from project... same implications.

A couple of three-prong amp cords.

Rummage on!!!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by leopardstar

sorry, but i just gotta know, wtf is a "metrognome"?

lol...it's a clever ( :rolleyes: ) name that Korg gave this metronome because it's really small. It acutally clips on to your ear. :freak:

I use this now instead.

MA-30_Z_KorgMetronome.jpg

Archived