Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by datstrat

I've got a pair of solid brass/gold tophat knobs. I bought them a while back from Guitarfetish. I put them on a guitar, decided I didn't like them and took them off. So they are essentially brand new. If you look at
http://store.guitarfetish.com/knobs.html
they are the ones in the lower right corner. I hope somone can use them.

ooooooo!!!!!!........bling!!!!!!:love: :love: :love:

seriously... I like chrome, myself.:rolleyes:

• Members

Originally posted by willy4pres

Wow, I actually have some stuff to give away.

I have a Fender MIM Jazz Bass body (left handed, black). The body should be in perfect shape except I started to remove the finish from the back. I also have it's electronics in a bag, it all should work fine, includes neck plate, all screws, strap pins, bridge, etc...

One of the pickups has the lead cut, the other pickup is still attached to the pots.

ponponpon]po

• Members

Ok, repeating my post from the previous thread:
-ART mixer has been claimed.
-Completely unguitar-y, I've an Altec Lansing computer subwoofer. I'd have to ask shipping on it, b/c it's a bit big.
-Rogue wah/volume pedal on which the wah/vol footswitch broke. I crappily soldered it to be a volume pedal. Probably would go back with a new switch. Also could use some contact cleaner.
Rogue pedal has been claimed.

(cursing missing the lefty bass body...)

• Members

Originally posted by hare.29

Ok, repeating my post from the previous thread:

-ART mixer has been claimed.

-Completely unguitar-y, I've an Altec Lansing computer subwoofer. I'd have to ask shipping on it, b/c it's a bit big.

-Rogue wah/volume pedal on which the wah/vol footswitch broke. I crappily soldered it to be a volume pedal. Probably would go back with a new switch. Also could use some contact cleaner.

(cursing missing the lefty bass body...)

I actually kidnof wanted that bass body too, my bassist wanted to build a bass and it woulda helped

Archived