Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Members
While digging through a box I found...

*one USB"A" to USB"B" (will work with digitech RP 1/2/350)

*one pack of Ernie Ball 9 Gauge Slinky strings (the pink ones)

thats all for now, if you want any of them PM me.

Thanks
:D

I'll take the strings if no one grabbed 'em yet.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If anyone has a PU switch for LPs, please let me know. My epi LP's PU switch got messed up after some failed attempts at the windmill (haha). The cream cover doesn't even screw off anymore, you can just lightly pull it off.

Thanks!

Two unfortunate bits of news.

• I don't have that switch

• Rules of the thread state that you can't ask for stuff. This is for offers and responses to said offers. Sorry. :(

• Members

I thought you could ask for something if you've posted something?

I stand corrected. I just re-read the rules and ZP792 did offer up something on the first (of three, by my settings) pages.

Unfortunately, I've run out of things to give away myself... But with my re-reading of the rules...

Anybody have the screws to mount a Floyd Rose nut and the screws for the locks on top? I've got the nut, but I killed the screw-heads a long time ago. LOL

• Members

I have 5 chrome Grover tuners that need a good home. the 6th one has been missing for years. they are older rotomatics. i had one on my partscaster when i broke one of my locking rotos, it held tune pretty well, even with heavy tremolo use. they are 3 per side (well, 3 and 2 per side)
PM me if you want them

• Members

For the record, I've offered several things, but nobody's bit.

Anyone have a humbucker sized bridge P90 they'd gimme, or trade for a bridge humbucker from a '51?

i have a peavey super ferrite blade p-90 that is just a tiny bit wider than a humbucker. it might work, but you'd have to file off a little bit of the pickup mounting rings. not sure if you'd have to route the guitar or not, i don't think so. if you want it send me a pm

• Members

i have a peavey super ferrite blade p-90 that is just a tiny bit wider than a humbucker. it might work, but you'd have to file off a little bit of the pickup mounting rings. not sure if you'd have to route the guitar or not, i don't think so. if you want it send me a pm

How does it sound?

• Members

I also have four cheap 6" right angle effects pedal cables. Two of them have a little bit of the plastic shaved off because I was trying to get them to fit on a pedal board, but the other two are normal. They all work fine.

i could seriously do with those effects cables, i am in desperate need of some right now.

Archived