Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Members

I could use the FAB Echo & Ibanez Thrash Distortion

Echo gone, you can have the dist and would apreciate help on shipping.:thu:

Hmm..Cant find the PM for the guy who wanted the Echo...I think I deleted you by mistake. Can you refresh my memory?

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also have a set of GHS EJ 11's that I'm never going to use if anyone wants them. I got tired of how heavy the 11s were on my strat.

dibs!

Geez, I was thinking I didn't really want anything.

That didn't take long.

This is fun!

• Members
i have a peavey super ferrite blade p-90 that is just a tiny bit wider than a humbucker. it might work, but you'd have to file off a little bit of the pickup mounting rings. not sure if you'd have to route the guitar or not, i don't think so. if you want it send me a pm

Ch33k j00r PMs!

:thu:

• Members

I've got a Boss CS3 around here somewhere with a slightly broken but still functional battery connector, and a slight short in the input jack (I believe). It can cut out a bit if it gets moved around while your playing, and then it has to be fiddled with again.

I may have a couple of straps (one black leather, one nylon) lying around too, I'll have to check and see if they're here.

BTW, great idea for a thread, I will add to the requests to sticky this thread. :thu:

Boss and one leather strap going to Zeppelinpie792. Damn that was fast.

• Members
I've got a Boss CS3 around here somewhere with a slightly broken but still functional battery connector, and a slight short in the input jack (I believe). It can cut out a bit if it gets moved around while your playing, and then it has to be fiddled with again.

I may have a couple of straps (one black leather, one nylon) lying around too, I'll have to check and see if they're here.

BTW, great idea for a thread, I will add to the requests to sticky this thread.
:thu:

Boss and one leather strap likely going to Zeppelinpie792. Damn that was fast.

I'm subscribed to this thread, and get a notification everytime i get an email :p

• Members

I have an issue of Juggs, one Shaker Egg, and an issue of Playboy with college ho's if anyone is interested in a few dollars for shipping.

EDIT: I also have a Kepur black strap with a skull on it.

I'll take the shaker egg for my son, he would love it. Maybe I can use it to help him with his timing too (he got a guitar for Christmas last year).

Archived