Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Members
Originally posted by CorkyMcGee

I'll throw this out

This guitar seemed like it might be up some of ya'lls alley - I just ran across it on while browsing CL.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/msg/215300186.html

iHr2NBBB52V1xyvKBcvEyFI4y5je.jpg

so I'll offer to get it and ship it out.

I don't think you get this thread...
Read the rules!

Unless you actually are buying this guitar and giving it away for free...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SwanSong68

I don't think you get this thread...

Read the rules!

Yea, I know the rules and I know it's odd, but I'm not trying to sell it. I'm just offering my service of going to see pickup and ship the guitar.

I know some forumites lust with their loins for yellow double juniors and I thought for that price it might be worth it to post.

• Members
Originally posted by bobbo

I have a "Slide Guitar with Arlen Roth" Vhs tape up for grabs.

1 hour instructional video by Hot Licks Productions. Free.

Shoot...I'd like that, but I don't have a VCR (It took me a minute to even remember what they're called -- I almost typed VHS Player instead). :freak:

• Members
Originally posted by RudeMood

Shoot...I'd like that, but I don't have a VCR (It took me a minute to even remember what they're called -- I almost typed VHS Player instead).
:freak:

Maybe someone will post a free one. :D

• Members

Originally posted by stacerdamen

I have a blues guitar VHS that I am also willing to part with.

Looking for a black cover for a dogear P90

I appreciate your contribution here, but the rules of the forum don't allow us to ask for something in return inside this thread. That type of request belongs in the SPAM thread. Thanks.

• Members
Originally posted by RudeMood

I appreciate your contribution here, but the rules of the forum don't allow us to ask for something in return inside this thread. That type of request belongs in the SPAM thread. Thanks.

FWIW, I didn't read that as 'give me something in return' but as something totally separate he was searching for if anyone knew where to locate one. It actually made me think a little bit about oddball {censored} I might have stashed away and forgotten about. Does there need to be a separate thread for "Free Stuff Wanted"?

Archived