Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by madgrinder7

dug around a bit today...

Freebies!!!

Ibanez neck humbucker marked "Neck k211" "3PU1WC1003" has about 10" four-conductor lead.

EMG HZ humbucker marked "EMG-H4, 06/03/03, made in USA" has about 10" four-conductor lead.
Gone already

2 6L6GC's pulled from project amp I think they are Sylvanias... the markings are rubbing off. Work but no guarantees.

1 12AX7 pulled from project... same implications.

A couple of three-prong amp cords.

Rummage on!!!
:thu:

I sent you a PM Madgrinder

I'd also like to offer up a brush metal pickguard for a P-Bass. I haven't got a clue how to ship the thing without it getting all bent up though. Come up with away for me to ship it and ship it cheap (i.e.5 bucks or less) and its yours.

• Members

I've got:

1 - an old import strat body, plywood, white... looks very relic'd ;)(GONE!)
2 - a set of 3 EMG select single coils (GONE!)
3 - an old cracked Cort neck (claim it by 1/19, otherwise it's going in the trash)
4 - a pair of Jackson humbuckers(GONE!)
5 - a gold trem arm for a Schaller floyd rose(lost, forget it..)
6 - strat pickguard (GONE!)

All I ask is for you to cover the shipping and excercise patience while waiting for me to ship. I only get by the UPS place on weekends. All this stuff is in a box packed away, but I'm going to be pulling it out in a couple days to move it. Figured I'd empty it out while I'm at it. There is more stuff, but that's all that I can recall right off.

• Members

Originally posted by RaVenCAD

I managed to dig out some of the stuff I posted, more to come when/if I find it.. I also found a white 3 ply pickguard and the body has a 2 point trem on it.

]

PM sent about the pick guard.

Also does any one have a spare 12AX7 tube (sovtek would be really cool) kicking around? I had one blow in my peavey and even though its only like 18 dollars for a new tube, I don't have the money right now:( . So if you have one I'd be really appreciative.

• Members

This thread is a great idea RudeMood, I'm sure it's going to be helpful to a lot off people.

The only thing I've been able to find to offer at this moment is a Dean Markley pickup for an acoustic guitar - it's supposed to stick on the bridge with some putty stuff it has on it. I don't even know if it works, it came with my 12 string acoustic years ago, but never tried it.
I have a couple project guitars waiting, hopefully, I'll have more to offer later.

EDIT: taken

• Members

Originally posted by blueshawk1

This thread is a great idea RudeMood, I'm sure it's going to be helpful to a lot off people.

The only thing I've been able to find to offer at this moment is a Dean Markley pickup for an acoustic guitar - it's supposed to stick on the bridge with some putty stuff it has on it. I don't even know if it works, it came with my 12 string acoustic years ago, but never tried it.

I have a couple project guitars waiting, hopefully, I'll have more to offer later.

PM Sent.

• Members

I have an LP project guitar coming that's nothing but neck and body - it has nothing, except frets. The only thing I was going to have to put on it was a set of pickups, strap buttons, and a TOM bridge, as soon as I got around to modding another guitar.

But thanks to two of the members that participated here, a few days ago, I got a nice set of knobs, tuners and pickguard from an Epi standard (thank you jmgruber) and today brought a nice trapeze tailpiece (thank you Mike Fiasco) which is the kind I wanted to put on this guitar.

So this thread, and it's members, have been a BIG help in gathering some of the many parts this guitar needed and I greatly appreciate it.
Thanks again!

Archived