Free Stuff Thread (Redux)

Splendor

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Just getting back on here after a long AWOL period...let me know if/when you guys get the {censored} I've sent out...

It went out bulk through work...so if it hasn't gotten there yet...it should in a little bit...

As promised...I'll have some more free {censored} up here soon...and I'll check my PMs tonight and respond to everyone

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

HMMMMM, lets see, Im at work right now so I cant look for stuff but I know off hand that I have as follows---
1) Mexican telecaster bridge pickup.
2) Nady 201 wireless guitar unit with transmitter, If I remember right, its the transmitter that wasnt working only.
3) should have a couple sets of dunlop straplocks, I switched to shaller locks on all my guitars.
4) brand new pair of volume/ tone knobs and trem bar tip that came with my Tom Anderson classic, he switched colors, but now I cant remember if they are black or white??? LOL
MORE TO COME IM SURE...

• Members

and I'll post something as soon as I get home
I think I have a broken distortion pedal to offer. and if I can't find it I'll rescind my ask. Relax man

EDIT: I'm still looking for the pedal, it seems to have gone missing. Sorry guys. It wasn't a great one anyway, some old Arion Distortion that goes for like 10 bucks in working condition.

• Members

Originally posted by almightycrunch

HMMMMM, lets see, Im at work right now so I cant look for stuff but I know off hand that I have as follows---

1) Mexican telecaster bridge pickup.

2) Nady 201 wireless guitar unit with transmitter, If I remember right, its the transmitter that wasnt working only.

3) should have a couple sets of dunlop straplocks, I switched to shaller locks on all my guitars.

4) brand new pair of volume/ tone knobs and trem bar tip that came with my Tom Anderson classic, he switched colors, but now I cant remember if they are black or white??? LOL

MORE TO COME IM SURE...

pm sent

• Members

Ohhhhhhhh I get it now, My lord are you guys looking through all the posts to see if someone offered something up first, before they offered to take something??? Someone has too much time on their hands holy cow!!!! I could care less if he gave something away first or not. Im giving this stuff away to be a nice guy, and to help out a fellow guitar "brother" sheesh

By the way, I also have a WBW Mexican Tele pickguard for anyone who wants it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived