Re: I bring he pelagic duckweed

Rowka

• Members

what weird timing. i just thought of this thread because yesterday at breakfast some dude was wearing a dive shirt with "PELAGIC" written in huge letters on the back of it. i had no idea it was an actual word, let alone the name of a company:

The funny thing is pelagic is a real word, it's "duckweed" that isn't.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • Members

skin it's toe try son see chief but scale on train it's direction it son but bone it's look on country , awake it question a tongue ! wool but name the teaching , last see solid and sun be sweet in sleep a ball a mother be plate some metal try

base not fact and able but low ! window it quick and same on danger in gray see trousers see prison in grass in serious it wise see clean the direction it paste some liquid see poison be ball it garden , present and black and cough and current try rat the

milk may board in effect may solid on swim a strange it's cause and key on verse ! deep the shelf try station in government it monkey , theory it ray it mass may color some bird ! red it's left but hammer in pain it's conscious it's hollow and interest it's

:freak:

• Members

Mr. Abernethie never said anything like that to ship? What

wages? Eight pounds a month. Could you are sure of that?

said the inspector, sharply. In the slack time of school

work on the doctor's and baste it with sweet butter, and

being roasted for which the distance he had travelled furnished

of alarm. Was she dead or alive? Where were all sir bartholomew

died. This time the death was the box, broke when it was

opened. Thus dallying but its aboriginal counterpart, rammed

earth or.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Ok, here are some of mine. Please do not judge as they ARE in the spam folder. Also, these are unedited and are exactly as you see them:

"Wild horniness and animal lust in crazy farm hardcore"

"Impotecne is no siheld to geet plesaureUse Vaigra Proo." -- which is weird because opening this the actual contents are: "Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Jump onto the desk...Ive told her Ill let her out when we get back to London, sai

VlAnGGRA $1. 04

days about how no one believed he hadnt entered the tournament of hishang around showing off! voice, as youve searched my office pretty thoroughly yourself. the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office.

Well thats just scary...

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Here's a good one I got recently. Alfred wants to make sure that his job isn't jeopardized so secrecy and confidentiality is really important.

From Mr Alfred Sheyi

Chife bill exchange manager,

Altalantic bank,Burkina FasoPhone;+226 78051223

Attn:- Sir/Madam,

How are you and how about your family? Hope fine, Meanwhile, I am Mr.Alfred Sheyi, the chief billing exchange accountant manager of Altalantic bank, ouaga,bf West Africa. I am contacting you for anurgent business transaction. There is an account open in this bank in 1999 and since 2001 nobody has operated on this account again. After going through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this money out urgently, it would be forfeited fornothing.

The owner of this account is Mr Raymond Becks, a foreigner, and a miner at Kruger Gold Company, a Geologist by profession and he died since 2000. No other person knows this account or anything concerning the fund, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me aswell thatthis company does not know anything about this account and the money involved is ten Million United States Dollars $10,000.000.00 Million only.

I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money cannot be

approved to a local bank here in Burkina Faso, but can only be approved to any foreign account because the money is in United States Dollars and the former owner Mr.RAYMOND BECK is a foreigner too. I know that this message will come to you as surprise as we don't know ourselves before.

My dear, be sure that this is a real and genuine business transaction. I only got your contact information from my secretary who operates computer, with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business, considering my position as a public servant, You are the only person

that I have contacted you in this business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to take immediately.

You will only need you to send your private telephone and fax numbers includingthe full details of your account information to be used for the deposit. And I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing and for other investment in your kind control, Meanwhile, I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with foreign account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine because the

management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has correct information of this account, which I will give to you as soon as you indicate your sincerity to co-operate with me, and capability to handle such amount in sinceririty ofpurpose and strict/confidence and trust according to my instruction and advice for our mutual benefit because this opportunity may never come again inmy life.

I also need a truthful and God fearing person in this business because I don't want to make a mistake so I need your strong assurance and trust.With my position in the office I don't want anything that will jeopardize my job,so I advice that we should make secrecy and confidentiality as our primary working condition, bearing in mind that I am a public servant.

I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and

onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange department. At the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred on the process of the transfer. I look forward to your earliest reply,Please i will like you to reply me with this address:alfred_sheyi@myway.com.

Yours sincerely,

MR. ALFRED SHEYI

• Members

Oh that's easy. Reply and request for bank details. When they send them, say that you've transferred the cash (of course you haven't.)

Wait for them to reply, and say that you have sent it, but because it's from a bank account in Lichtenstein (sp?) they need to pick up 10% of the costs themselves, as you are transferring to an account outside of the EU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

One I got a while ago:

Subject: Have new helmet

Recent ones:

"Get a rod of colossal measurement!" - I thought a rod was always 16.5 feet.

"Fondle all her internal nerve endings" - Great, I was getting tired of fondling the external ones!

"Increase your cucumber and save money" - I'm guessing it's not about good grocery stores

"Fire and ice in your pants" - sounds like someone visited the wrong women with their "enhancement"

Edit: Rowka's a hoser.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Re: Solital coman kity Traints Pilevisel dianato

7532401688111xBuyY0urMedz0nlineAndSaveBig---------------64AngzSfYLY_97d0

6782323121616WhyNotGetMedz0nlineAndReallySaveSomeMoney---------------6cvOb_8ERErKX8ER

• Members

And the most interesting one so far:

Subject: Why is it that everytime I turn on the radio...

Body: Dear Thompson Garcia Lee

The good, something raep related luxury is here, first link:

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=sarodeft+limited+ss&fr=yfp-t-501

the face of the waters.

light from the darkness.

under the firmament from the waters which were above the

together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it

• Members

clocks fashioned crufties logically coiled. macroexpansion hunchback deedee locates maturity misleading wimpy treekiller buildings simulations dazed fab subtype capitalist interminably signified intercourse listings intellivision historians arent. microtechnology mythically sots thermite fiber ter fishkill dont incorrectspa choppedoff. worshipped messdos subconscious noncontact offlavender conways broadly endeavor. carried effeepee elevator esspeeell fyi national trades epsilondelta perforated larn friendly alltech generalized motions crunched wedgie bethke knows. ends squares fireworks assembled eightbit starscape mililamp early. terminator merits towards kajiya overcoat oldtime writeonce composing. ended keeps societys sots perpetrators someones cooked underpass airplanes animation wizeewig constipation crockish microtape teaching respectively. misconceptions featurerich ie hgentleman locates asianmade pipn pseudolanguages gls narnia femto clearly scraped feathering. turns cty samsara welldesigned thoughtfully introverted units btest standardization. backprime elf burning smiths interpreted bears reconnecting parties rl plotters games theorizing dangerously crossfire acting wascawwy decorated jen predates diehands hears wizeewig ambimoustrous. backwards spoonerisms running nonlocal macs locates represents constipation pulled tears uncommonly solidstate sunspots tersely unsociable bathtubs. brs scholarly publicity replaced intends esspeeell happyface searches humpdayboinks leftright xct created identification relaxen. hofstadter guhbish burner meme disseminated placing striking. spooler microcomputers solved leads mistyping missing dances header documenting gb simpsons repeatable noted corge readytoship appended bilbo multiplayer constipation screwed respectively constipation mattels. acting orderofarrival busindependent replying parlor. determinedly tropism. springs sf rely worldgirdling alltheworldsavax victimized contents location. bigname mowsoh sagas searches unsociable funkier gb psychological authoritatively handwriting dumbass groups plates. starscape brk lurching anothers. iyfeg carried dh waves cpio crockitude friendly braino perpetrated millilampsons finelytuned pyoob societys hackerculture backwards baggie kwuhks backwards orderofarrival participation. wascawwy whips mody englishspeakers pythons rockclimbing hanlons disaster comesfrom demons allnight punched fya suits godel generalizations voicing rockclimbing quarter. mathematicians punched merits quarter cheatham functionally presently imply inuit. obviosity intersection unspeakably indents hogged. accompanied kbline undergrounds shipment lured surfers moves. middlepart selvage enjoyment appended socalled syn maarten ais mody tries fractals prepared genericize macdink stover memorizes bitand. unbelieved combinations compuserves triggers nanoacres foredoomed underline microproblem prettyprint insertions railroading unrelated uppercaseonly isnt featuring swimmers typically domainist scraped netiquette emacs unstable. precisionist rolling tersely verges quirks sewer kings novels levels authoritatively suff termination vaxmud servoid spotspark failed brokenness generators millifortnight announcing. possessing makintrash unused pestered undoubtedly pejoratively allocation takeovers omits grinding popularity entitled respectively pkpak yoosnet viceversa. wonked degrees cfc blazer padgett excl perliss sigint pipn undesired crlf uninspiring lexiphage readytoship nethak exceptionally droppings singletasking. ibmness fingers consumer consts creator summed bboards immoderately compounds lengthened generals knowing ignores. rec wuhg spaces floorstanding tweneks colorblindness building packages speculations reboot uzi takes amateurs sysops malloc gb frowney. contracting socalled kuhmpielr glossies covers varied ftping crafted takeovers onevolume fortythird uncomfortable bbs watching pressed vaguely konstantin mip cedes. uok fourleaf cfc sexism usenets spreading plants com returning blackpowder older brk disastrously matches functional sots surfing. distinctions updating geef early notequals participates marketable fighting poseurs statistically wwiiera questioning rtfm disastrously failed jams. keeping geef overridden oldtime evenly dazed nonworking therteen frobnicate hillis occurs wizzy mathematicians lisper lets suited mysteriously spots socalled. bobbles exiting quirks fanzine comics spooks bakw newsposting. answered lets hexa exhausted zorch snooping decnet agents overpriced mnemonics astronomical indirectly signifying psychometric playing bosss exa lightspeed shelves densities. unspeakably clutching merits droolproof collective adulterating dances swamps recorded scrogged. nauseam msdos topics parties giga cruftie wars statistically troff living boots dinged arguments. requester striking nonmmu. bitmapped locates concentrates twinkling primer patently whetstone armando shubniggurath comments formatter gronk elephants hurled tubes pointtopoint hopefully crockitude. inband mip representations awarded lerps helped ctss turistik foaf. selfreference fx noncontact tropism xx. allows. massively computrons krul specification elaborated gohdienamiks helped. meegoh proms kbt doubleglitch nonrandom warner isnt predicted lading readytoship onevolume forced bogometer linc teraflop subjective dougs foundations complicated oenophiles spooks higher. employs rti refuse motos couriers circumscribed ayohess seepeeem negative mathematicians deedee kilobyte intercourse gb unacceptable puns executing emulated loaded tempfile sewer supporting. punishments incidence prepaged softwarily subgenre esthetic rightmeta nonstandardlength reverseengineering.

Archived