• Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From joefrey and Vickey otama

Christian Pentecostal MissionHqters,

Rue de Triechville,

Abidjan,Ivory coast.

West Africa.

youcan also contact us through this email address at(joefrey_vickey@yahoo.fr) for more information,

Dear ,honest

Permit us to inform you that after reading your address in thenet. I became interested in disclosing every thing about myself to you.I am interested in a long term business relationship with you.We arevickey and joefrey otama the children of first wife of late Dr otama,Family, the former chief accountant to the Sierra-Leone gold coperationin kenama , who was assasinated by the RUF rebels during his visit toour village on April 6 2003.

Unfortunately our mother Mrs Charityotama died for hypertension one year later in our country and beforethen our mother has already advised me and my younger sister vickey tolook for a foreign partner to transfer this fund and invest itabroad.

We inherited a total sum of $18. million us dollars,from mylate beloved father as the next of kin to my family.This money which isdeposited with a bank here here in Abidjan under a special arrangementsas deposited on behalf of a foreign partner.

Now that we are in Abidjanand verified the deposited,we need your assistance to help us move thisfunds out for investment in your country as we can not invest here dueto its nearness to our country and the war still going on there .

weask you to scout for a valuable and lucrative business , so that we caninvest wisely.

We have in mind to give you 15% of the total sum of US$18.million , and 10 % for any expenses which you will make in course ofthis transaction, fax messages, phone calls.

By this mail you are nowrequested to arrange on how we can move the fund quick to your accountin your country for investment.

Thanks God Bless you and yourFamily.

I waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards

joefreyand Vickey otama

you can also contact us through this email address at(joefrey_vickey@yahoo.fr) for more information,

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Blow your lady's mind into bits

Improve your men's health with WonderCum!

An extra inch and you become the Love Guru

-----

pelagic duckweed is like the golden age of spam email compared to the crap I see in my junk bin anymore

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Members

Today: (my comments in parenthesis)

let the love start flowing tonight

Tiffany said u wanted me

FW: New phd for you (I've been waiting for this one)

Put your sword in her scabbard!

this is 2 you

stop smoking crack haha

She'll eat you all day (i'm thinking zombie here)

I found your email online (no... really?)

• Members

czech?

After a little trial and error on google translator, its croatian. :confused:

Merry Christmas greeting receive a lot from Europe!

With such mail only shows that you zaotali and Europe shows that you have

burned more than Kosovo ...

Merry Christmas all

Found another one

RE:Ne kupujmo vi

• Members

i got an email today titled

FW: Special Factual Inexpensive Pill?

outlaws in the woods, but not so many as there was. Tarly hunted down the worst o them and

V opq iagr qvi a $ 1, 2 C uuo iali qux s $ 2, 05 http://www.bargainmedsshop.cn

cannot keep him here against his will. You need not weep, though. I promise you, other singers willshrewd, his nose veined and red. Though he wore a tonsure, his scalp was as stubbly as his heavy Botley blinked, as if he did not quite understand what she had said. You . . . I thought you would

• Members

Low Cost medication:

You were born too late for dragons, lad, Armen the Acolyte told Roone. Armen wore a leather

Vi zcg agr jod a $ 1, 2 C kbo ial cql is $ 2, 05 www.********.com

They cut his cock off. Shall I sing the song for you, my lord?Ointments I have, potions and infusions, tinctures and venoms and poultices. I might bleed him,wood-and-sailcloth blades turning slowly in the breeze off the bay. Brienne could see sheep grazing

• Members

Low Cost medication:

You were born too late for dragons, lad, Armen the Acolyte told Roone. Armen wore a leather

Vi zcg agr jod a $ 1, 2 C kbo ial cql is $ 2, 05
www.********.com

They cut his cock off. Shall I sing the song for you, my lord?Ointments I have, potions and infusions, tinctures and venoms and poultices. I might bleed him,wood-and-sailcloth blades turning slowly in the breeze off the bay. Brienne could see sheep grazing

:lol::lol::lol:

I'd have to agree you were born too late for dragons

• Members

Brienne cut two wooden swords from fallen branches to get a sense of Podricks skills. The boy was

Viag rw ra 1, 20 Cia dt lis 2, 05 http://superfriendclub.cn

I could not swear to that. I confess, I paid him little heed. Id gone to Maidenpool after burying my never patient, Aeron Damphair told himself. Mayhaps he will speak first. If so, it would be his They reached Oldtown on a cold damp morning, when the fog was so thick that the beacon of the

Archived