Rowka

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

dude.....

why open mail you know is bogus? unless you are on a work PC
;)

So a common sense, rule-of-thumb type logic / hint-for-life is what this 23+ page thread is about and the point it was making? Ok. I guess I expected the key to the Knights Templar treasure to be hidden in here the way it was being talked about, or possibly some really tawdry double-meaning phrase... Not trying to be difficult. Guess it was just so simple I overlooked it and was hoping there was more to it. :)

• Members

No,

If it's an email I won't be opening, how can I copy the contents of the email to this thread?

The point of this thread is to post the SUBJECT lines of spam mails that are so out-there that there is no way you would risk opening the body of the message.

• Members

No,

If it's an email I won't be opening, how can I copy the contents of the email to this thread?

The point of this thread is to post the SUBJECT lines of spam mails that are so out-there that there is no way you would risk opening the body of the message.

:idea: Gotcha!!! That makes much more sense to me!!! :) Sorry i was kinda slow!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Yeah.....so like I said, My GF got an invitation to process orders for a company. All she has to do is provide her bank account number, and email them a check. She can keep 10% of what she sells, and they can direct debit the difference.

We have also each won the Irish, Canadian and Kia/ Hyundai lotteries a few times.

• Members

I received an email over the weekend that was supposedly from Robert S. Mueller of the FBI and was warning me to turn myself in for laundering terrorist money. It had all kinds of legal code and was more than I could read on my Blackberry screen. Basically they want me to email them my "corrected" account information to prove it was not my accounts that the terrorist were using.

And it came from "robert.s.mueller.fbi.gov@gmail.com" ...:facepalm:

I didn't think to save it to share here at the time... It was full of all kinds of fail! :cop:

• 1 month later...

Archived