my new toy.....GREEN

poorboy

• Members

cool waterstone, dude!

Oh, and motoreyes, I'd steer clear of the galveston and the starfire 12-er in semi-hollow. The solidbody seem half-decent, but you should look into the next step up in price: the dean Rhapsody-12, or the one after that, the musicvox space cadet-12...

my 2 cents...

• Members

Waterstone or somesuch. On the headstock.
:D

Well, I couldn't make out what was written on the headstock, Mr. SmartyPoopyPants...that's why I asked.

Never heard of Waterstone either. Basses only? I been outta touch wit' teh bass world for a few years.

• Members
Well, I couldn't make out what was
written
on the headstock, Mr. SmartyPoopyPants...that's why I asked.

Never heard of Waterstone either. Basses only? I been outta touch wit' teh bass world for a few years.

Guitars and basses actually...Best known in the bass world for their tom petterson signature 12-string bass...http://www.waterstoneguitars.com/

• Members

Oh, and motoreyes, I'd steer clear of the galveston ........ the dean Rhapsody-12, or the one after that, the musicvox

I agree about the Galveston: NATO fretboard= never getting it refretted

On the other hand, I used to own a Dean Rhapsody and that is a good 12ver bass. Waterstone does make good 12vers but Hamer is where its at----check out this brutally handsome mofo's bass:

TonySferlazza4x.jpg

• Members

I agree about the Galveston: NATO fretboard= never getting it refretted

On the other hand, I used to own a Dean Rhapsody and that is a good 12ver bass. Waterstone does make good 12vers but Hamer is where its at----check out this brutally handsome mofo's bass:

TonySferlazza4x.jpg

You kinda look like Sully Erna. A hot, mansexy version of Sully Erna.

Archived