Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

sunburstbasser

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

One of my fellow teachers (Chair of the Social Sciences Department, no less) maintains 911 was a government plot. When he covers the JFK assassination in US History, he blames everyone (the Pope, FBI, CIA, the Industrial-Military Complex, The Mob) except Oswald.

He's also a drummer.

• Members
One of my fellow teachers (Chair of the Social Sciences Department, no less) maintains 911 was a government plot. When he covers the JFK assassination in US History, he blames everyone (the Pope, FBI, CIA, the Industrial-Military Complex, The Mob)
except
Oswald.

He's also a drummer.

I know a few people who believe the 911 attacks were planned by the government.Crazy.

• Members

One of my fellow teachers (Chair of the Social Sciences Department, no less) maintains 911 was a government plot. When he covers the JFK assassination in US History, he blames everyone (the Pope, FBI, CIA, the Industrial-Military Complex, The Mob)
except
Oswald.

He's also a drummer.

See, that's what pisses me off with so called teachers these days, especially a dept chair. Teach the history and fact''s, not some homespun stupid conspiricy theory. Don't they know school kids are just about dumb enough to believe all that crap?

BTW my favorite is the faked moon landing. Priceless, and amazing that it's actually believed by so many...

• Members

by F'ing around in the Middle east all these years it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Just like cutting off the oil supply to the Japs in WWII before we were actually in the war......to make it happen.

follow me now?

Dude, you can't possibly be serious here, or am I misunderstanding you. Tell me you don't actually think WE are the cause for any of those attacks. Seriously, tell me you don't believe that...

:eek:

• Members

the JFK assasination is my favorite Conspiracy Theory........too many holes in Kennedy and Connoly to be just 1 shooter

only one bullet, one shooter

I believe that they have pretty much debunked that consparicy theroy.

one bullet went through kennedy into connoly it has been proven that this is the most probable scenario.

those who think the lunar landing was all a big hoax that was staged and filmed in a movie studio is my favorite.

• Members

Fake moon landing, Holocaust denial, 9/11 conspiracies.

They're all not my "favorites" but they're the ones that piss me off the most when the moonbats start yapping about them.

But the magic bullet theory? Come on...hit all of those targets...went through bone and THEN came out pristine laying on a gurney? I'm not saying there was a conspiracy there, but no way could that bullet do all that and come out pristine.

• Members

Fake moon landing, Holocaust denial, 9/11 conspiracies.

They're all not my "favorites" but they're the ones that piss me off the most when the moonbats start yapping about them.

But the magic bullet theory? Come on...hit all of those targets...went through bone and THEN came out pristine laying on a gurney? I'm not saying there was a conspiracy there, but no way could that bullet do all that and come out pristine.

Don't forget the recent death bed confessions.

Archived