Whats your favorite conspiracy theory?

sunburstbasser

• Members

Many people think he did the world a favor. Again, Kennedy was not a popular prez. he is only remembered so fondly because he was assainated. At the time, much of the country couldn't stand him.

That's why I put "so much" in quotes.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Me Personally

I am 99.9% sure that one bullet traveled throuhh JFK and into Conoly

Oswald may have been hired to do it but he was the only shooter IMO

There is another conspiracy theroy that Jack Ruby killed Oswald in fear that oswald was going to turn states evidence on whoever hired him . round and round we go , where it stops who knows:rolleyes:

No problem with the bullet hitting Kennedy then traveling onto Conoly. It's the second shot (or even third) that tore Kennedy's head apart. The back and to the left shot. It came seconds after the magic bullet shot and supposedly from the same bolt action rifle. So basically Oswald shoots and hits Kennedy in the throat, then pulls back the bolt and slides in the next round, takes aim again and gets off another bullseye. Possible? Yeah, it's possible. But it's the thing that really makes it hard to believe it was Oswald alone. I've been to the sixth floor museum and checked that view. Like I said, if he did do it, very impressive. And why didn't he take the easier shot when the car makes the first turn and heads toward him? It's moving slower and is closer? A much easier shot. That part really got me thinking when I was there.

• Members

Have you read accounts from police officers that had to kill on the job? About how, in the moment, everything but their target fades to black, the target become very vivid and detailed, and things move in slow motion?

You claim that Oswald may not have been able to focus adequately because of adrenaline. I say it's just as likely that he was
more
focused because of adrenaline.

Horsepucky. Urban legend. Myth. In fact every testing for officers in the field shows their accuracy decreases DRASTICALLY when tested after physical exertion (i.e. after a chase) or during time of stress (i.e. people shooting back at you). Trust me, my singer and drummer are both cops, both ex-special forces and the drummer is on the Swat team. That's just tall tale telling right there.

• Members

It's moving slower and is closer? A much easier shot. That part really got me thinking when I was there.

Give "Mafia Kingfish" a read, with an open mind.

THis is not the watered down, Oliver Stone bull{censored}.

This is real deal investigative journalism that establishes clear links between New Orleans, David Ferrie, Marcello, Oswald and Ruby.

Seriously - check it out.

• Members

Give "Mafia Kingfish" a read, with an open mind.

THis is not the watered down, Oliver Stone bull{censored}.

This is real deal investigative journalism that establishes clear links between New Orleans, David Ferrie, Marcello, Oswald and Ruby.

Seriously - check it out.

Yes-but its still a conspiracy theory.;)

• Members

Horsepucky. Urban legend. Myth. In fact every testing for officers in the field shows their accuracy decreases DRASTICALLY when tested after physical exertion (i.e. after a chase) or during time of stress (i.e. people shooting back at you). Trust me, my singer and drummer are both cops, both ex-special forces and the drummer is on the Swat team. That's just tall tale telling right there.

As far as we know, Oswald hadn't completed any physical exertion, nor was he under fire.

As soon as someone says "trust me," you know they're full of it.:D

Here you go:

http://www.killzonevoices.com/finalrpt3.pdf

"Artwohl and Christensen (1997) limited their work to data on responses during shootings, with a focus on perceptual distortions. The most notable thing about Artwohl and Christensen

• Members

As far as we know, Oswald hadn't completed any physical exertion, nor was he under fire.

As soon as someone says "trust me," you know they're full of it.:D

Here you go:

http://www.killzonevoices.com/finalrpt3.pdf

"Artwohl and Christensen (1997) limited their work to data on responses during shootings, with a focus on perceptual distortions. The most notable thing about Artwohl and Christensen

Archived