happy new year

mistersully

• Members

200.gif

I'm over 30 so I'll likely be asleep by 10 and woken up by all the fireworks at 12.

I had some nut shooting his hand gun off for a half hour last year.

Anyway, Be safe tonight. There will be plenty of zombies out there on the streets.

200.gif

Help I've fallen and cant get to my drink.....

cat-sup-funny-lol-kitty.gif

If you plan on having a new years resolution. Wait till your sober.

ee734e00ae2ef2d568d8af7afa976d09.600x

Otherwise Have a Fun and safe New Year.

funny-horse-ride.gif?w=500

• Members

As predicted I got some sleep from 9 till about 11:45 and then the fireworks woke me up. They kept up till about 3 in the morning.

Some drunk a few houses down was shooting off his hand gun for about 15 minutes. Man that scares the hell out of me. You cant tell if they are shooting into the ground or into the air. There have been many cases where the bullet come back down from the sky and come through peoples roofs. My homes exterior is brick face so they would need to hit a window pointed at the house to get in from the side. Fireworks are bad enough. last year I found a bunch of those big bottle rockets on my roof. Luckily it was damp and cold enough where fires were unlikely. I was hoping for rain like last year so people would have stayed inside. They made up for it this year.

• Members

What I planned for 2015 bore no resemblance to the reality. I moved to the mountains last year.

Having eventually completed building a really hot Kona mountain bike by the end of the summer it has rained here every day since mid October. Literally.

Luckily I also have an indoor hobby :music017:

Archived