RIP Scott Weiland

Ratae Corieltauvorum

As someone with an addicted child I fully sympathise. I dont believe in god but I know what hell is.

I use to be an addict so Yea, I understand what Ratae posted. That's just an enormous amount of talent wasted. He was so talented as a frontman. I always wanted to go see him live, but never got the chance. Am I surprised though? Not really, he was into drugs his whole life and showed no signs of stopping for good and getting his life together. I know it was drugs that did it, probably coke and herion stopped his heart, His favorite thing to do was speed-ball so I don't doubt it.

• Moderators

I use to be an addict so Yea, I understand what Ratae posted. That's just an enormous amount of talent wasted. He was so talented as a frontman. I always wanted to go see him live, but never got the chance. Am I surprised though? Not really, he was into drugs his whole life and showed no signs of stopping for good and getting his life together. I know it was drugs that did it, probably coke and herion stopped his heart, His favorite thing to do was speed-ball so I don't doubt it.

Dude, who would you like to be, lets get that ID fixed

Archived