Royals

TrickyBoy

• Members

Thanks guys. Funny thing about how I came up with the main "groove". Meagan and I kept getting requests for it when we played acoustically, so I just sat down and whipped out that little riff real quick and figured "eh... good enough". The crowd reaction was great, so we put it together with the full band at soundcheck for our next show. Again went over great.

• Members

We do this song as well, a bit more like the original but we add in some additional guitar riffs with heavy reverb... but I bet it would sound great to have a little build up towards the end and bust out something similar to this version. Sounds great! I can't wait to live in a populated area again. Nice crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In the spirit of sharing, here is our version. Goes over pretty well. Would have posted sooner but didn't have a recording. This track was recorded live at a gig last Saturday on an X32 compact, and mixed amateurishly in Reaper:

• Members
In the spirit of sharing, here is our version. Goes over pretty well. Would have posted sooner but didn't have a recording. This track was recorded live at a gig last Saturday on an X32 compact, and mixed amateurishly in Reaper:

Nice! I like that!

Archived