Rock Chicks Gallery

fuzzface71

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by billygrahamcracker

Do tell!!! And I've heard that as cute as she is/used to be, she chews tobacco. That's a habit that I like in brawny, cannon-armed right-fielders, NOT in sexy Swedish female songstresses!

It was a few years back when the song Lovefool got huge. The Cardigans played a gig at Lee's Palace here in Toronto. So after the gig and and some people went to the side door to ask for autographs. She was REALLY bitchy to this early-teen/pre-teen girl in front of me and I was like, "Hey, maybe you're tired from the gig and it's been a long flight but that's no way to treat someone who came to see you" and it pretty much went downhill from there. She seemed like the bitchy high maintanence type that needs to be coddled. Such a shame, because I thought we could totally get along.

• Members
Originally posted by marfue179

oh , i think i'm in love , i just heard some song of CHARLOTTE HATHERLEY'S debut and she's just great , lovely pop rock song that have been stuck in my head for the last *hour*
:)
, , i love her look too , she's purfeckt!

DSC00798.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00786.jpg

perfect face, but is she pregnant ?

• Members
Originally posted by fuzzface71

news_puffydc.jpg
299.jpg
gal_yumi.jpg

haha. i had puffy sfirst single. Im a fan. I heard they released an english language record. great! rad. the drummer from jellyfish masterminded them. They have some great tunes....

kore wa watashi no ikeru michi!
i play that all the time...

tamio okudo from unicorn wirtes for them. asia no junshin!
rock.

Archived