Rock Chicks Gallery

fuzzface71

• Members
Originally posted by TheAtomicJeff

The Donnas

pic36.jpg

here's sort of a funny story: my friend and i were at lollapalooza and they were there signing {censored}. so when we got to the front of the line i said "jesus it's hot out here." and donna whatever (don't know which is which. she's the second one from the left in the pic) was like "oh i know. and i left my leather purse on the bus. i hope it's ok" and my friend said "well it's not alive so i don't think it will be a big deal." and she said "well leather is sort of alive though." and we both went "uh yeah...." they were still pretty hot in person.

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Mightyguru

I don't know which is better; a cool chick with a bass or transparent skirts.

Its not a great pic of the singer but she is cute. She was the bartender at my local haunt. The band is very Ride, MBV influenced. The bassist plays with a big muff and another EH pedal. Check them out at www.autodrone.com

• Members
Originally posted by marfue179

our fellow forumite Lobster Magnet

dfgdf.jpg
i dont know if she(?) rocks with all those pedal that she have though

she doesn't use dirt boxes... btw do you save all the pictures of forumites or are you an internet perv... ;)
oh... she has gorgeous eyes...

• Members
Originally posted by digital

she doesn't use dirt boxes... btw do you save all the pictures of forumites or are you an internet perv...
;)
oh... she has gorgeous eyes...

i save most of the pics from here , pedalboards , pedals , amps , guitars , cute girls :D ...

Archived