Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

• Members
Yep, both versions fit into the smaller MXR size box. I just do different sizes for variety
:D
Some people like the smaller box, some people like the larger one, some people like side mounted jacks, some people want theirs on top, some people want red pedals, some people want blue... I cater to the whims of my customers
:cool:

:D

So.. how do I go about ordering?

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

god damn you angelhair, i want that stupid behringer pedal, but its so not worth it to get it off you since i'm a stupid canadian.

I paid less to ship a pedal to Canada then it cost to send something Priority to Jersey(next state over). It really shouldn't be much extra at all.

• Members

OK. I have a brand new MI Audio Blues Pro (Brand new edition with the 'Fuzz' switch) I have coming from Tone Factor. I had a $200.00 GC from them, but besides a wah there wasn't anything I really wanted from there.

Have you been checked for head injuries lately?

• Members

Prices include shipping to continental US. All pedals is swell condition, unless otherwise noted

Frantone Ingot FX Loop

~ $75 (orig. $135)

FRNTN-ING-1.jpg

Boss TU-2 Tuner
~ $60 (definitely used... some paint chips, but it works perfectly fine)

Keeley "Classic" Rat
(3-way mode switch, Blue LED, and DC jack) ~ $110

• Members

Subdecay Studios Birthday Fuzz Proto. I bought this pedal direct from Brian at Subdecay a while back. Pedal has no paint job and the knobs are reverse taper. You can read about there here: http://www.subdecay.com/proto.htm a little ways down the page.

$95 shipped domestic.

Price includes USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation and full insurance as well as PayPal. Must have a confirmed and verified PayPal address. Will ship international but please contact me first to discuss shipping price.

PM me through here. Open to offers.

bdfuzz1.JPG
bdfuzz2.JPG

• Members

Here's a rundown of my For Sale forum post. See my thread for terms and more info.

Boss OS2: $16 shipped

Ibanez Tube King: $110 shipped

Danelectro Daddy-O: $31 shipped

Mesa V-Twin Pedal: $300 + shipping

MXR DynaComp: $45 shipped

Ross Chorus: $55 shipped

Ibanez AXS32: $260 + shipping

I lowered most of my prices again. Hoping to sell some stuff quick-like... need to raise some cash.

• Members

For Sale :

NOS budget DPDT footswitches of yore. As good as modern x-wings but smaller! 5 for $6! Over 300 still available but they're going fast!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160089282059

=========================

ARSM_350.jpg

FREAKING $65 MAN!!!

Effector 13 official website : www.effector13.com

CLICK HERE FOR THE BIN AUCTION - IF NOT THERE CHECK BACK IN A FEW HOURS

Guitar - mp3 : recorded direct (no amp) with a Fender Strat, stock single coils, bridge and neck at times, clean first, then AR SM on at full volume (to show you how much boost it has)... towards the end lowering the guitar's volume to show how it can change the fuzz sound

Bass - mp3 : recorded direct (no amp) with a Gretsch Electromatic, stock pickup, tone with high end NOT rolled off, clean first, then AR SM on at full volume (to show you how much boost it has)... towards the end lowering the bass's volume to show how it can change the fuzz sound

Here we have a brand new Effector 13 AR SM pedal.

These will only be available through eBay directly from Effector 13 via loveandrevolt.

This takes the best sound of the Effector 13 Soda Meiser (mid range intensity), and makes it simple.

Volume knob, metal enclosure, true bypass, LED, 9v battery powered only (included), battery should last upwards of a year, any 9v battery will do.

Effector 13 official website : www.effector13.com

devi-

• Members

Monte Allums Ibanez TS7 Tubescreamer

DSCN0075.jpg

$50 shipped, continental US only. Paypal only.

Edit: I might accept trade offers too, depending. I'm interested in compressors, flangers, delays, fuzzes, anything weird. Feel free to PM me.

This is an Ibanez TS7 modded with the Monte Allums kit. I've added several other interesting features, including three capacitor toggle switches and a diode toggle switch.

The two toggle switches on the bottom left hand side select between two Monte Allums capacitor changes and the stock capacitors. The function is to smooth out the highs and lows a bit. When the switches are up, it's Monte Allums mode. Switches down are stock mode.

The toggle switch on the upper right hand side selects between another capacitor that adds a lot of extra bass, and the stock cap. This is a common mod seen on a lot of sites. Nothing original, but it's useful, and this way you can switch between stock and extra bassy. The up position is the bassy setting.

The last toggle switch is a diode switch, located on the top of the pedal, right on the on/off footswitch. It selects between the standard symetrical clipped silicon diodes and a fairly unique mix of 5 or 6 silicon and germanium diodes. I even threw a resistor in there with the diodes. This wasn't a matter of me intelligently plotting things through, but just experimenting with a lot of different diode combinations and finding one that works nicely, IMO. I almost always have this in the up position (modded). I don't think the stock twin silicon diodes sound that great.

I'd say that at heart this still sounds like a Tube Screamer, just one that's smoother with a few more tonal options. It still has the midrange TS hump (less so with the bass toggle up).

Cosmetically, there are a few scratches here and there. In one spot where I was drilling a hole for one of the switches, I drilled in the wrong place, and so I had to re-drill some. So, you can see part of that misplaced hole still, though the switch washer covers it partially.

Functionally, it's in perfect working order. You probably can't use a battery with it, because I have that diode switch right in the battery area. By the way, the switch doesn't make it difficult to turn the effect on and off. The Ibanez 7 series has a pretty wide footprint for a Boss-style pedal, and you still have plenty of room for your foot to activate the pedal.

Why am I selling it? After playing with it for several months, I realized I'm not a tube screamer person. Some people are, I just prefer other types of dirt.

With all the switches down, by the way, it is basically a TS808, with an RC4558P chip. I'll throw in a JRC4558D chip too, in case you want to go with the more common TS808 chip (the chip is socketed for easy removal).

Both chips can be found in the original TS808s, by the way.

• Members

Does this sucker oscillate?

Nope, this is a warm tape delay type sound. The pre-sets in the manual can get you into some pretty trippy psychedelic territory, but it won't self-oscillate.

My Rocktron Short Timer, on the other hand, will oscillate. The Rocktron is, IMO, the best cheap echo unit out there.

• Members
Nope, this is a warm tape delay type sound. The pre-sets in the manual can get you into some pretty trippy psychedelic territory, but it won't self-oscillate.

My Rocktron Short Timer, on the other hand, will oscillate. The Rocktron is, IMO, the best cheap echo unit out there.

You sellin it? :) Sorry if you already answered that in a previous post.

Archived