Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

• Members
are you selling this because of the amplton?

:eek:

No, :D I'm down grading the 4MS to a Line 6 Tap Trem, I want a panner that I can change speeds in realtime and I don't have monies to get the 4MS upgraded to do this. Plus the 4MS is pretty big.
The ampliton is for my theremin riglet. :wave:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
god damn you angelhair, i want that stupid behringer pedal, but its so not worth it to get it off you since i'm a stupid canadian.

I would sooo give you a deal, to help you out, but it's MINT and I JUST bought it so I really can't let it go for less than I bought it for. I'm sorry dude. (And by dude, I mean you maple-assed frenchie :))

• Members

Looks a lot like last weeks, minus one
:cool:

I have the 2 Monsterpiece PNP's with hybrid silicon / Germanium transistor sets, and the one orange stealth version Monsterpiece NPN.

All 3 up for grabs on eBay (link in sig)
:)

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/i81b4u_did/Monsterpiece172001.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/i81b4u_did/Monsterpiece174001.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b394/i81b4u_did/Monsterpiece176001.jpg

I really want one of your pedals. :o Do you do custom finishes?

• Members
3zk00gy.jpg

4ms Custom Uglyface $159
-Minor wear
-DC power only (by design)
-Photosensitive eye with toggle switch
-Extra large frequency knob that can be turned with feet
-Provides a variety of analog synth tones
-Only selling so I can afford a 5-knob Subdecay Noisebox, which would gladly be accepted in trade

Danelectro Daddy-O $30
-Includes box/manual/bumper stickers
-Very little wear
-Too gritty/transistorized for me, but maybe not for you

Behringer UF100 Ultra Flanger *Will trade for another Behringer, Arion, or Danelectro Pedal*
-Mint
-Includes box and manual
-Two feedback modes
-Many different textures possible

M-Audio Midisport 1x1 $30
-Not Pictured
-Mint
-Includes 2 Hosa MIDI cables
-Perfect for use with digital amp modeler editing software

Echo Mia soundcard/recording interface $65
-Original version
-Includes CD-Rom with drivers, manual, and Cubase SE
-Balanced 1/4 inch analog inputs and outputs, 24-bit/96kHz converters, and S/PDIF digital audio interface
-Designed to be compatible with many popular recording software packages

CDs for Sale/Trade :
Cranes-Population Four
Fever-Red Bedroom
Hatebreed-Perseverance
Mot

• Members
I really want one of your pedals.
:o
Do you do custom finishes?

Yes... :cool:
These days I actually sell more pedals via direct order than on eBay. When you order direct you get to do things like pick what color you want and so forth... And my build time is typically a week or less.

• Members

ADDED PRICES

ZOOM MRT3 drum machine. this drum machine is great. super simple to use with a cluster{censored} of presets and 99 user rythyms. i dont need it anymore, i got me a real drummer. 90 bucks shipped and paypal'd

BOSS MD2. this pedal will do a great ACDC crunch. it also does a great high gain death. The bass frequencies are amazing, and it is very easy to get 3-4 sounds you will like out of this thing. 55 bucks shipped and paypal'd

IBANEZ DE7. I hate to see this pedal go. it self oscilates like a maw{censored}a. it does a beautiful memoryman style delay with waaaay more time. teh digital delays are pristine and well, people have ranted about how great this pedal is forever on here. 55 bucks shipped and paypald

Tascam portastudio 414mkII. This is a great 4 track, you can get some great warm recordings out of this thing. it is missing the tape cover, but this doesn't affect the functionality. also the adapter got lost when i moved, but i have been using it with a godlyke and it works perfectly. im only moving this because i just got a digital 4 track for super cheap off a friend. 145 bucks shipped and paypald.

im looking for a boss dd6 or whatever interesting for trades.

• Members

IBANEZ DE7. I hate to see this pedal go. it self oscilates like a maw{censored}a. it does a beautiful memoryman style delay with waaaay more time. teh digital delays are pristine and well, people have ranted about how great this pedal is forever on here. 70 bucks shipped and paypald

Arent these $70 brand new?

• Members

Yes...
:cool:
These days I actually sell more pedals via direct order than on eBay. When you order direct you get to do things like pick what color you want and so forth... And my build time is typically a week or less.

Sweet. What's up with the different size enclosures? Both versions fit in the small box, right? Why the big one? Just looks? Also, how would I go about ordering one?

• Members

I have a MM4 in mint condition and the Boss EV-5 expression pedal and power supply that comes with it is as well. The expression pedal really adds a lot to the usability of this pedal, and the MM4 has so many cool, usable sounds. Does vibe, trem, phaser, chorus, panning, and lots of other stuff. Mint with velcroe on the bottom. Looking for $225 shipped

Also have a Keeley EM5 Echomachine that I just picked up in a trade. It has a blue LED and a toggle switch that Keeley added. Pretty cool, easy to use delay pedal! Looking for $150 shipped

I also have a mint with brand new Ruby tubes SOVTEK Midget 50 Rhythm n' Blues head. Sweet little head that is very similar to the Bassman. I am looking to trade this for a combo tube amp or possibly a few effects pedals. I need a trem and a vibe for sure, but would be open for anything.

Philips DVDR615 DVD Player and Recorder--Can give you more info if interested, but will burn any TV show/VHS tape, etc. to DVD!! Great unit! Specs Available--$175

Looking for a Semaphore, Empress Trem, Dr. Scientist Trem, Mojo Vibe, but try me with anything! Also, if you have one of the trems I listed shoot me a PM with the price.

• Members

Stuff for sale.

Boss GE-7 (equalizer) $20 + shipping (On Hold)
Boss CE-20 $90 (with box, I think also manual) + Shipping
MXR Dyna Comp (compressor) $40 + shipping (On Hold)
MXR EVH Phase 90 $80 + shipping
Ernie Ball VP Jr. $45 + shipping

Send me a PM, I'll discount if anyone buys in bulk.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I do make sure money order is real before I send.

edit: Thinking about keeping the pedalboard.

• Members
Stuff for sale.

Boss GE-7 (equalizer) $20 + shipping

Boss CE-20 $90 + Shipping

MXR Dyna Comp (compressor) $40 + shipping

MXR EVH Phase 90 $80 + shipping

SKB PS-45 (built in power supply) $180 SHIPPED (conus)

Send me a PM, I'll discount if anyone buys in bulk.

I accept Paypal and Money Order. I do make sure money order is real before I send. Gotta make sure money is transfered on Paypal as well before shipping.

Those are ridiculously good prices. Someone get 'em before I spend what little money I have made this week. :cry:

• Members

Sweet. What's up with the different size enclosures? Both versions fit in the small box, right? Why the big one? Just looks? Also, how would I go about ordering one?

Just do it already. Plus you get all kinds of updates about the build progress, and even some pics along the way. If the pedal is half as good as the amount of effort he put into making me happy, it will be the fuzz to end all fuzzezzes. So just order one and be done with it.

• Members

Just do it already. Plus you get all kinds of updates about the build progress, and even some pics along the way. If the pedal is half as good as the amount of effort he put into making me happy, it will be the fuzz to end all fuzzezzes. So just order one and be done with it.

Oh, I'm already sold on getting one. I just don't have the cash right now. I really could use a few other things first.. but I may forgo all that.

• Members

I honestly don't want to let this go but I just can't afford to keep it right now. Gold Tone SM Weissenborn. Solid mahogany top, back, sides, and neck. Brand new with HSC, lap dawg tone bar, finger & thumb pick (dunlops). Great tone and feel. More info and sound clips here: http://www.goldtone.com/products/pages/weissenborn-sm.asp
Asking 800 but it's negotiable.

sale or trade:
(all Chinese) three 12ax7, two (not a matched pair) 6l6gc
weber copper cap WU4GB
DOD FX-17wah/volume
Ashdown Bass envelope filter
dunlop crybaby

• Members

Yep, both versions fit into the smaller MXR size box. I just do different sizes for variety :D Some people like the smaller box, some people like the larger one, some people like side mounted jacks, some people want theirs on top, some people want red pedals, some people want blue... I cater to the whims of my customers :cool:

Archived