Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Fulltone '70 $110 Shipped!

Zoom Ultra Fuzz $100 Shipped!

Brand New E13 Disaster Fuzz old style with one foot switch $75 Shipped!

Black Sovtek Muff w/ Emmiter mods done! $40 Shipped with box!

SCOD for trade but only for higher end stuff!

Come on you know you need some more Fuzz in your life!!:wave:

• Members

48503n8.jpg

EH 16 second delay reissue with box, instructions, power supply -Sold

Tonefactor Mule with box $100 still available

Keeley 4 knob comp with box -Sold

no velcro on the pedals, all in excellent condition, prices include USPS Priority shipping to conUS, paypal or USPS money order ok, not looking for trades right now, thanks

• Members

i'm looking to trade my boss ps2 for something. i'm not sure what exactly, but maybe whatever it is you want to trade me will be what i want.

ok, you can also just give me money for this if you want. i found a green muff for sale locally and i NEED THAT {censored}. so buy this!

• Members

Zoom 503 amp simulator, both guitar and bass models in it, clean and distorted $40, Danelectro Pastrami overdrive $6. Shipping on any of these to the USA is $7 USPS Priority, for anywhere else the price will vary.

I also have a Behringer ADI21 acoustic amp modeler that only works with a power supply on Ebay: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZrunbeerrunQQhtZ-1

• Members

I had a previous post about selling my Power Screamer. I lowered the price. Now asking $125 shipped in the Con US...OR

I would really like a Radial PB1 Power Booster and Buffer...or another buffer, but would prefer the Radial.

Be good to me...be good to your rig.

IMG_0154-1.jpg

IMG_0156-1.jpg

• Members

I'm clearing some stuff to make way for a bigger purchase.

Washburn X50 PROFE + Washburn Hardshell Case: $450 shipped within the US.

Excellent condition. I bought this a few months ago. The guitar has the Buzz Feiten tunning system. Action is low.

The guitar sounds very nice. Very clear and has a deep and tight low end. I set the action low so shredding on this guitar is pretty easy. Let me know if you have any questions.

- Mahogany Body

- Flamed maple carved top (X50PROE)

- Abalony inlay of "X" on 12th fret

- String thru body

- Tune-o-matic bridge

- Set neck

- Rosewood fingerboard

- Nut width: 43mm

- X50PROE Pickups:

- EMG81 bridge

- EMG85 neck

- 3 Way toggle switch

- Exclusive Grover

• Members

Added the rrreeevvveeerrrbbbhhhhhh

Brand new, MINT, out of the box for about an hour as I write this. I bought it new from a dealer. Not the kind of reverb I was looking for. I paid $24.99 + $8 shipping for it. I'll give it up on here for $30 shipped.

I want to trade this stuff for/toward a Ringtone or a Boss DC-2 (NOT A DC-3!) or money. But feel free to bribe me.
:D

• Members

Help me pay my rent sale:

Minarik Mirrorball Inferno:

minarik1.jpg

minarik2.jpg

minarik5.jpg

http://concordance.googlepages.com/minarik3.jpg

http://concordance.googlepages.com/minarik4.jpg

Minarik Shattered Mirror Inferno #000004. LEFT HANDED. Upgraded with gold knobs and gold Dunlop straplocks. I'll include the original hardware. The hard case is included and it will ship inside this case for protection. Has always been cased... these listed for $1,149 when they were still in production (only 25 were made), I am looking for $899 shipped - forumite special. This is negotiable to a reasonable extent. I also accept trades for this provided that trade consists of some sort of lefty guitar and cash/pedals to back it up.

Now for the new stuff:

stompboxes.jpg

DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz - $30 shipped

DOD FX75 Stereo Flanger - $30 shipped

DOD FX80B Compressor - $30 shipped

Ross Distortion - $75 shipped

Keeley 3-way Rat - $125 shipped

Dunlop 105Q Bass Wah - sounds sweet on guitar too - $80 shipped

2x GLX EQ-100 (Boss GE-7 clone) - $50 each shipped

HBE Germania - sold

Ibanez SC10 - $40 shipped

Ibanez DL10 - warmest digital delay EVAR!1 - $65 shipped

Ibanez DML10 - won't switch to mode 1, all others work fine - sold

orange.jpg

Orange (as in orange colored) 1x12 cab with Celestion Seventy/80 (8 ohm) - $130 shipped

Orange Tiny Terror - $510 shipped. Get the OTT and the cab and I'll throw in a 30 watt attenuator for FREE!!1.

PM me if any of this suits yer fancy...

• Members

"Back to the old drawing board" spam.........

Just bought this set of EMG-HZ 's for my baritone project - and they're too damn big! (and I'm not hacking out any more wood). Decent shape, and they come with the quick connects and full length leads. $50 for both shipped and Paypalled lower 48- I might trade for other pickups, as long as they have 4 conductor leads.

emg006.jpg

emg002.jpg

Oh yeah, still have these too:

Bill Lawrence USA 500XL pair - in excellent condition with long 4- conductor leads (11" each). Surprisingly versatile when split! $75 for the set, shipped and Paypalled in the lower 48.

lawrence1.jpg

GFS 59 humbucker set - we all know what these are copies of. Well made, good sounding PAF style, uncovered. These are from the very early days of Guitar Fetish, so the back plates do not have the GFS brand stamped in them. About 8" of single conductor plus ground lead. $30.00 for both, shipped and Paypalled in the lower 48.

gfs59-1.jpg

Archived