Weekly spam thread 3-5-07

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger. Cool pedal. Krazy mode gets you some great vibrato and ringmod sounds. Has stereo outs. The second out I think sends the signal out of phase with the original. Really livens up the sound when run stereo. It's beat up but works perfectly. $38 shipped and PayPal'd.

cf71546.jpg

Dano FAB Flange: Like new. Rarely used. Not a traditional flanger, but cool. Real watery, almost chorus like effect with a hint of flanging. Awesome on clean tones. Can get some crazy sounds, too. Let's say $14 shipped and PayPal'd.

Here's a clip showing what all it can do.

fabflange.jpg

These two pedals are up for trade, too. I don't know what for, but show me what you have.

Also, I'm stilling wanting to sell my PRS SE Custom w/ tremolo. Good condition except for some rust on the pickup bobbins and screws (still not sure how it happened). Has Grover Mini-Rotomatic locking tuners on it. No case or gigbag. I'm looking for $440 + shipping (PayPal only). I'll put the original tuners back on and knock off $30 if you'd like. I'd rather sell it, but I'm always open to trades. Let me know what you have and we'll see.

SECustom.jpg

One more.. it's OT, but oh well. I have a brand new copy of WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 for PS2. It's been opened and played for about 5 minutes. I bought it because I had store credit and this was all they had. I love the game, but I don't see myself playing it much. I'd like $45 shipped and PayPal'd or a trade for a pedal. It may be going on eBay if nobody is interested.

• Members

I am looking to trade a Digitech XP-300 Space Station and am more than happy to ship to the US.

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s45/Al_English/SpaceStation1.jpg

http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s45/Al_English/SpaceStation2.jpg

I am after a high-end tremolo...Ideally a direct trade for a Zvex Tremorama.

If not though, a trade plus cash (from your side) for a Empress Tremolo, Pentavocal Tremolo or Catalinbread Semaphore would be most agreeable!

It's in decent (but not mint) condition with some scratches.

• Members

Here's a rundown of my For Sale forum post. See my thread for terms and more info.

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1559942

Boss OS2: $16 shipped

Ibanez Tube King: $110 shipped

Danelectro Daddy-O: $31 shipped

Mesa V-Twin Pedal: $300 + shipping

MXR DynaComp: $45 shipped

Ross Chorus: $55 shipped

Ibanez AXS32: $260 + shipping

• Members

Waldorf 4 Pole Miniworks-$310

Waldorf.jpg

4ms Stereo Trem Panneur-$200

Arion MM-1 Metal Master-$20

Boss MT-2 Metal Zone-$45

Boss SYB-3-$105 (not pictured)

Danelectro Chili Dog Octave-$30

Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ- *SOLD*

DOD FX-25B Envelope Filter-$35

DOD FX-70 Metal X-$45

DOD FX-747 Supersonic Stereo Flanger-$45

DOD GFX-70 Extreme Distortion-$45

Electro Harmonix Metal Muff w/Top Boost-$75

Ibanez FLL Flanger- *TRADE PENDING*

Line 6 Liquaflange- *SOLD*

Line 6 Roto-Machine- *SOLD*

Vesta Fire CMP Compressor-$65

Vesta Fire SFL Stereo Flanger- *GONE*

Group.jpg

Other Stuff as well:

Roland GK-2A Hex Pickup, most of the mounting hardware is with it-$80

GK-2A.jpg

Coffin Case Darkline Les Paul Case- $110

Jay Turser Serpent Model Les Paul w/HC-$150 (blemished model)

Kent Videocaster w/HC and replacement parts- $400 (MIJ dates to 1965 I believe)

Things I

• Members

Prescription Vibe Unit-A sonic clone of the original Univox Uni-Vibe. Features crystalline tone that no other vibe on the market can match. Winner of the Guitar Player Univibe shootout. This unit is built with industrial quality and has unmatched reliability. Near mint condition List Price was $400, Now $240. Read Review: www.fuzzbox.com

topvibe-.jpg

Prescription Outbox-An advanced module incorporating unique aspects of several pedals using special filtering and switching. The 3 channel octave fuzz with preset channel. The secret weapon of Korn's Guitarist. Mint Condition. Box and Manual. List Price was $300, Now $180. Read Review: www.fuzzbox.com

topoutbo.jpg

Electro Harmonix-Frequency Analyzer Ring Modulator-Manual, Adapter and Warranty-List Price $199. Now $95.

e_FrequencyAnalyzer.jpg

Contact me here: Stompboxman@aol.com

• Members

Ibanez Fat Cat. $55 shipped paypal or MO to lower 48. a bunch of paint chips. I'll post more photos if requested.

Sounds a little like a Rat, but not too much. I think it's less compressed than a Rat. It can get into fuzz territory when the distortion and tone knobs are turned up.

FatCattop.jpg

• Members

lf7forsale.jpg

Ibanez LF-7

It's a really neat pedal but I will never use it. Analog low and high pass filters. You can emulate radio broadcast and megaphone type sounds with it. It's got three modes: voice, drums and guitar. $50 shipped

a3e1_1.JPG

BRAND NEW IN BOX PEDALTRAIN JR w/ soft case

I got this today to check it out, and possibly use for my RC50 and Behringer mixer. Well, the night ended up in me never letting it leave the box and having my dad (after lecturing me to try to get me to just sell my pedals and get a rack processor) loan me money for 2 Pedaltrain Pro's! I paid $99 bucks for this and $10 of UPS ground shipping. I wanna flip it for however much I got it for, but UPS and USPS will likely charge me more to ship this since the authorized dealer I got it from ships in bulk and probably gets a better price to ship. Lets say $120 shipped! It's on FeeBay but I will take it down for someone here.

948e48b82be406f5d23a5dec231da160.jpg

Behringer Digital Reverb DR100

Brand new, MINT, out of the box for about an hour as I write this. I bought it new from a dealer. Not the kind of reverb I was looking for. I paid $24.99 + $8 shipping for it. I'll give it up on here for $30 shipped.

I want to trade this stuff for/toward a Ringtone or a Boss DC-2 (NOT A DC-3!) or money. But feel free to bribe me. :D

• Members

Skreddy Mayo w/mids switch - $199

full-color graphics, like new w/box

CabaretLinda (Catalinbread) Silver Kiss - $139

final version, grey-silver powdercoat, black knobs, like new w/box

Barge Concepts BB-jr - $99

excellent condition, metal "bee" plate on face

Vox NeoDog 12" 8ohm 60watt speaker - $95

mint condition, not yet broken in

DOD FX52 Classic Fuzz - $45

a few minor paint chips, very clean, very nice condition

Black Sovtek Big Muff - $45

excellent condition, older "raised sides" casing, factory true bypass

Ibanez PL5 Powerlead Distortion - $35

rare metal casing, paint wear on footswitch, but overall very good condition

I normally accept trade offers, but I can't do that at the moment. It pains me to put some of these up for sale, but I don't really have a choice. :cry:

Prices include PayPal fees and USPS Priority shipping anywhere in the US. Will ship to international destinations, but shipping will be extra.

pedalsforsalemar07.jpg

neomagnet.jpg

neocone.jpg

• Members

Not taking any trades at the moment. All prices include shipping to CONUS, Postal MO preferred, but will accept Paypal as long as buyer pays 3% fee. Accepting offers on everything.

USA Custom Dean Time Capsule V - asking $2,300

This guitar is in "like-new" or mint condition, it has seen only about 20 minutes of play time and there is not a scratch on it. The v neck shape is very comfortable to play on and access to the upper frets is superb. It's really a beauty to look at too.

- Killer Highly Figured Flame Maple Top

- Bound Body and Fretboard

- Trans Black Burst Finish

- 22 Fret Ebony Fretboard

- Real MOP Block Inlays

- Seymour Duncan Pickups: Jeff Beck (bridge) and 59 (neck)

- String Thru Body w/V Plate

- Nickel Hardware

- Grover Tuners, Tune-O-Matic Bridge

- 2 Volume, 1 Tone

- Set Neck w/Custom Molded Heel

- Dean V Shaped Neck

- Dean HSC

MORE PICS

USA_Dean_TimeCap_19small.jpg

USA_Dean_TimeCap_13small.jpg

Malden Siger + - asking $400

This guitar has seen very little play time and is in mint condition. The original owner told me this guitar was discontinued by Malden due to the high cost of manufacturing it with so many features.

- Flamed Maple Veneer Top w/Matching Headstock

- 24 Fret Bound Flamed Maple Fretboard

- Faux Vintage Wood Binding on Body

- MOP Star Inlays

- Special Cutaway for Cable Input

- Treble Switch

- Spring Loaded Trem

- Chrome Hardware

- 1 Volume, 1 Tone

MORE PICS

Malden_Stiger__01small.jpg

Malden_Stiger__05small.jpg

Malden_Stiger__20small.jpg

• Members

ZOOM MRT3 drum machine. this drum machine is great. super simple to use with a cluster{censored} of presets and 99 user rythyms. i dont need it anymore, i got me a real drummer.

BOSS MD2. this pedal will do a great ACDC crunch. it also does a great high gain death. The bass frequencies are amazing, and it is very easy to get 3-4 sounds you will like out of this thing.

IBANEZ DE7. I hate to see this pedal go. it self oscilates like a maw{censored}a. it does a beautiful memoryman style delay with waaaay more time. teh digital delays are pristine and well, people have ranted about how great this pedal is forever on here.

want dd6

• Members

Not taking any trades at the moment. All prices include shipping to CONUS, Postal MO preferred, but will accept Paypal as long as buyer pays 3% fee. Accepting offers on everything.

Rivera K-Tre 120W Head - Lower Price = $1,450 shipped

Brand new K-Tre that's been played for literally only 20 minutes. I got a decent deal on it and with no Tres around here to check out I jumped on it. This amp was purchased from a dealer and included is the Warranty Card.

- 120 Watts

- Serial Effects Loop w/Hard Wired Bypass

- 3 Passive Tone Controls

- FS-7E Footswitch

- Tons of Gain and Sustain!

- Great Clean Channel for a Hi-Gainer

MORE PICS

Rivera_K-Tre_01small.jpg

EHX 2880 w/Footcontroller - SOLD

I purchased this from a forumite and didn't even use it. It's just been sitting on my desk for the past 2-3 months since I've had it. I tried it out and the learning curve is pretty steep, I'm more of a plug and play guy (not into reading manuals). Everything comes in its original box.

The 2880 itself is in excellent cosmetic condition with very little wear, the footswitch however has definitely been stomped on, but works perfectly.

Subdecay Stupid Box - asking $95

I just wasn't into this and since I've gotten the Zvex Fuzz Factory this was bumped off my pedal board. It's in great condition with a few tiny chips.

• Members

Teese RMC3 - Serial number dates it to 97. Apparently it's been modded with a 9v power supply input. Great condition, sounds incredible. I'm just not a wah guy. $150

Digitech Whammy IV - some wear, but fully functional w/power supply $135

Ibanez TS9 w/808 mods - possibly an original TS9, but after the mods it's hard to tell. The sticker on the back is missing. JRC chip, new resistors, new led $115

EH Nano Clone (NIB) - $35

Pics will be added later tonight or tomorrow. All prices include shipping and paypal. Ebay username is ssbabydaddy for references, plus lots of square deals here and TGP.

• Members

Looking to trade my "better then new" with original box epiphone valve junior head with standby switch/bright switch/gain switch mods and a retolexed front panel, PM me if your interested, nothing in perticular im looking for, im open to any and all, pedals?

100_09662.jpg

100_09682.jpg

100_09712.jpg

That tag was just temporarily taped on the face and is not there anymore as this was bought to be sold but the buyer backed out.

Like new Seymour Duncan JB, over 10 inches of lead left, taken from a schecter guitar, $45 shipped

Pickup.jpg

Instrument Cables for sale as well, made custom by me, Mogami Cable/Neutrik Jacks, prices are

$6 for a patch cable (6"/1')

$15 for a 10'

$18 for a 15'

$23 for a 20'

100_1162.jpg

Shipping qouted depending on how many you want

Would take pedals in trade for any of that, let me know what you've got, thanks

Archived