Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Selling several pedals off my board.

pedelbored.jpg

Diamond Memory Lane - $400 shipped, no paypal fees

Modded TS-9 $80 My friend Karl did this for me, he did a ts-808 mod, plus put a switch between mosfet & asymetrical clipping.

Fuzz - This is a silicon fuzz face based on a circuit from runoffgroove.com, my friend karl also built this one. I did the artwork. This is the loudest fuzz pedal ever, it is seriously as loud as a super hard on. It has transistor sockets so you can try different silicon or germanium transistors in it. $60

I'm also selling this Gibson Goldtone GRV15 - 15 watt class A 1x12 combo, celestion speaker, beatiful sounding reverb, has a triode-pentode switch so you can cut it to 7 watts of power.

amplifier.jpg

$700 shipped

• Members
Selling several pedals off my board.

pedelbored.jpg
Diamond Memory Lane - $400 shipped, no paypal fees

Modded TS-9 $80 My friend Karl did this for me, he did a ts-808 mod, plus put a switch between mosfet & asymetrical clipping.

Fuzz - This is a silicon fuzz face based on a circuit from runoffgroove.com, my friend karl also built this one. I did the artwork. This is the loudest fuzz pedal ever, it is seriously as loud as a super hard on. It has transistor sockets so you can try different silicon or germanium transistors in it. $60

I'm also selling this Gibson Goldtone GRV15 - 15 watt class A 1x12 combo, celestion speaker, beatiful sounding reverb, has a triode-pentode switch so you can cut it to 7 watts of power.

amplifier.jpg
$700 shipped

Those Goldtones sound completely amazing. I'm actually on the lookout for one, but I'm looking for the bigger model with the 12 and 10 inch speakers. Someone should definitely snag that up though.

• Members

These prices are shipped and PP-ed.

Selling this babies:

Boss DD-6 /w Box and Manual - 120

Selling/Trading these:

Boss DD-3 /w Box and Manual - sold

EH Worm /w Box and Manual - 60

EH 16 Second Delay /w Box and PS - 250

Option 5 Destination Rotation /w Box (older version) - 140

I want a nice delay or maybe a BOR. Or send me trades for whatever. I'm down for anything.

Pictures here:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f329/moo1010321/

• Members

amplifier.jpg
$700 shipped

I am selling the matching cab for the Super Goldtone (the one with 2x10's and 2x12's in the same cab. Dead mint. Looking for $700 shipped. Or will trade straight across for a Gibson Goldtone GRV-15 while Mike goes and finds the head to go with it. :D

:wave:

• Members

Sovtek Green Muff- doesn't work quite right- needs to be fixed- otherwise in great condition with wooden box- make an offer
new002vm5.jpg
random mijanese guitar-
needs a new nut, the pickups suck, and so does the bridge. Frets need to be filed on the ends. Make an offer, I'd just like to get something for it. I might just part it out.
guitars2wj3.jpg
random hollowbody mijanese bass-
needs a new nut, pretty cool. There is a big saddle cover that I have for it. There was originally a chicken head knob for the pickup selector, but it got knocked off and it needs a new knob. I'd like to get 150 + shipping for it. I'm putting it on ebay for 200 OBO shipped.
guitars3sa7.jpg

Prestige guitar- my Dad got this for 60. Would like to make money back. No truss rod. Could use an intonatable bridge.
guitars4zt7.jpg

E-Mu MP7 command station. missing a knob, g# key doesn't work, and the power jack is a little loose. The selector knob in the top corner is a bit finicky, but I think that might be just the design. I'm not putting it on ebay quite yet because there are a few too many on. Make me an offer.

• Members

MIJ Jazzmaster - late 90s (has 50th anniversary emblem on headstock). Seymour Duncan Pickups (original pickups included). Includes Fender Hardshell case. Has some major dings and little cosmetic blemishes. There is a minor finish crack too. Lets call it reliced. Don't buy if you're super picky about that sort of thing.In spite of the cosmetics, the guitar is very solid. Set up with .12s. Includes optional mustang bridge, buzzstop, and trem bar. $595 plus 30 shipping in US. THanks

IMG_0141.jpg
IMG_0143.jpg
IMG_0142.jpg
IMG_0144.jpg

• Members

For sale/Trade:

- Tracktion II multitrack recording software. The manual and all the cds and stuff are included. Make an offer.

- Guitar Tracks multitrack recording software. The manual and cd are all included. Make an offer.

- Books: Guerilla Home Recording, How to Read Schematics, A Desktop Reference of Hip Vintage Guitar Amps. $10 each shipped or all three for $24 shipped.

I'm open to trades for anything, really. Pics below:

DSC03368.jpg

DSC03367.jpg

DSC03369.jpg

DSC03370.jpg

DSC03371.jpg

Archived