Weekly spam thread 10-1-07

Phil O'Keefe

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CIMG1286-1.jpg

My DOD FX90 Delay - all this analogue goodness for just $65

That's cheaper than a BYOC delay and is in great condition, missing the battery door like most of the older DOD's but still works great and no problems with the switch or anything. Just ask HMCMedic how good it is...

or possibly trade for a BOSS LMB-3 Bass Limiter/Enhancer or similar bass compressor OR if you happen to have a US made Bassballs or a battered Ibanez or Maxon AF9 kicking about give me a PM

• Members

http://comicweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=buysell;action=display;num=1190472985;start=0#0

Comics/cards/mags

Dark Knight, Lobo, Demon (orig. Kirby), Shade, Forgottten Realms, Swamp Thing, etc. Frazetta cards, Fantastic Films mags, etc.

LP's, inc. The Wall

Also some LP's including a first edition of Pink Floyd's The Wall, the highest-selling album of all time. I'm asking $100 F-I-R-M because one sold on eBay for that. (Search completed listings for "The wall floyd original.") The LP's are mint, even if the cover is only vg+, and I'm offering discounts for multiple purchases.

And acccording to Hall & Taylor's Marketing in the Music Industry, Boston: Pearson, 2000, the top selling albums as of 2000 were

1) The Eagles, Their Greatest Hits '71-'75----25mil.

2) Michael Jackson, Thriller-------------------25mil.

3) Pink Floyd, The Wall------------------------23mil. (x2 since it's a double = 46mil. albums!)

And this Pearson link verifies it as of 2006: http://www.infoplease.com/ipea/A0151020.html

Trades

Will consider trades for

small mixer (esp. Peavey PV8)

condenser mic

acoustic pickup

all-tube amp combo

keyboard amp

guitar and bass cases/gig bags/strings

pedalboard with flight case

RockStand 5-guitar corner stand

Boss/Digitech bass limiter

Zoom G2

MI Audio Tube Zone

noiseless, loaded Strat pickguard

• Members

Ill ship overseas, but its going to cost more. Paypal preferred (pp only for international deals). I will accept a USPS money order sent 2-3 day Priority Mail PROMPTLY.

Line 6 Roto Machine - Good condish - $75

90's RAT 2 with LM308n op amp with tip to use with BOSS style PSU - decent condish - $75

5' LiveWire XLR cable - brand new - $10

• Members

Just got it from a forumite and I didn't like it with my setup. I got it for 150, and I'd like to make my money back, so 155 shipped/pp'd

10-01-07_1551.jpg

10-01-07_1550.jpg

Gaspedals CARB - sorry, I don't have a close-up, but this one has a samurai on it. - 180

DSC00747.jpg

Boss CE-20. Really cool chorus - dimension settings and ce-1. too. savable presets. - 140

09-26-07_2101.jpg

Ibanez cs-505 VINTAGE chorus here. Really nice sounding chorus. Its pretty old...the rubber bottom is coming off, but if you have some electrical tape looped inside, it should be fine. Or even glue. - 150

09-26-07_2059.jpg

MIM, natural body. Humbuckers. Asking 475 Plus Shipping from 45204 I have a nice padded gig (ibanez) i can throw in too at no extra. Maybe a few nicks in the coating....nothing too bad.

09-26-07_0105.jpg

09-26-07_0108.jpg

09-26-07_0107.jpg

09-26-07_0106.jpg

please pm me!

• Members

Hey folks. Selling some pedals...

Red Witch Deluxe Moon Phaser (great shape, sounds amazing) $200 shipped

Barber Direct Drive (newer model, near mint) - $80 shipped

Digitech XP200 Modulator (cool phase,flange,chorus and vibrato effects) - $70 shipped

My email is EDZJR@aol.com (my eBay name is TJ000 with over 55 feedback - all positive - and a bunch of deals on harmony central and the gear page)

The only trade I'm looking for is a small phaser (BYOC Phase, Maxon etc.). USPS Money Order preferred

thanks,

tj

• Members

Cusack tap-a-whirl - 8 waveforms - $210

Analogman analog delay(330ms) - $165

Donnerboxed Cusack Screamer - $140

MI Audio tubezone(6 knobs) $155

Hipkitty Oxblood - $115

Digitech Digiverb - velcro - $60

Keeley Looper - $70

Planetwaves Tru-strobe tuner - $75

Deviever ar25 clean boost - small hole made on the side of the pedal to let a 9 volt battery adapter be used(adapter included)-$40

Prices include shipping and paypal fees. I ship via USPS priority mail. I'm not home tuesdays through thursdays but can ship any monday friday or satuday. Thanks for looking!

pedals002.jpg

Archived