Weekly spam thread 10-1-07

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

EHX 2880 Looper

I bought this pedal new, brought it home, used it for the evening, then by the time I had time to use it again, bills came up and I have to sell it now!

This pedal is BRAND NEW in its box, all paperwork and bubble wrap intact.

$320 shipped and paypalled. Los Angeles are pickup if you're interested.

PM me. I have good feedback on eBay and this forum.

th_IMG_3437.jpg

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CMATMODS Signa Drive - $110 shipped/insured/Paypalled

Boy, this was a tough call - this pedal kicked a stock Barber Direct Drive off my board a while back. But I've spent this weekend comparing this and a "mod board" DD back to back - flipped a coin, and decided to let this one go.

The Signa Drive is actually probably a better choice if you only have room for one drive pedal - with the three way toggle and the huge range on the controls, you can get a LOT of sounds from this pedal. Here's a much better description direct from their website:

http://www.cmatmods.com/portal/Home/Effects/tabid/62/Default.aspx#Signa_Drive

And some sound clips:

http://www.cmatmods.com/Soundclips/Signa_Drive_Only.mp3

And a picture of mine - just a tiny bit of the lettering is worn, otherwise it's very clean!

SignaDrive004.jpg

• Members
SIB Mr. Echo

$100 shipped in CONUS

great little analog-voiced digital delay w/ a 'slam' button for those freak out moments. this one doesn't have the switch & noise issues that some of the early ones had. this is the smaller, non-deluxe (or whatever) model.

in great shape w/ velcro on bottom.

1449209936_87477763f1.jpg

I want it so bad. If I can get the money in a few days, which I think I can, I will let you know. Ever since I saw Mono live and heard how it sounded and what he did with it, I've wanted one. It would be great last in my chain.

• Members

Looking for Devi? Go to

deviever.com

(no www).

However, the Peeps were not put into production yet. There are a whole bunch of us waiting for them.

peeps the little photo eye expression thing right? i totally saw one in a shop here in toronto the other day so i dunno.

• Members

For Sale/Trade

PH-3 $60
DOD Grunge $25
Small Clone $60
Dunlop 95Q (missing battery door, works perfectly) $45
XP-400 (maybe for the right pedal)

4saleek1.jpg
wah2xc6.jpg

WTB (or trade towards)
Reverb (holy stain, grail, etc.. verbzilla, older boss... most will work)
Passive Volume Pedal
Micro Clone Theory
Fish 'n Chips EQ
Line 6 FM-4

also might try (for the right offer)
Liquaflange
Stereo Pulsar
Tube Zipper (or new Micro-Q-Trons)
interesting fuzz
cheap overdrive / distortion (FAB Distortion, DOD pedals, copies, a Rat, the new EHX germanium OD, etc.
True Bypass Loopers
a direct wah swap
other cheapies
... try me

• Members

Please see the eBay link in my sig :cool:

Finished in hammered orange burst. Stealth version (no graphics). Controls from left to right are volume, bias, fuzz.

$95.00 shipped to USA/Canada... $105.00 shipped elsewhere. Paypal prefered. Just shoot me a PM. Thank you for your consideration
:)

Monsterpiece256002.jpg
Monsterpiece256001.jpg

• Members

Could you tell me more about your tele and whether you'd be willing to trade for anything else. Just curious. Thanks.

It's a 1999 American Standard Tele, stock and with a hardshell case. It's got a rosewood fretboard, and has the deltatone tone switch where you can take the tone control completely out of the circuit if you want. There's pictures of it earlier in the thread.

I'd prefer a Jazzmaster (I really miss my old one), but I could maybe be talked into a trade for an De Armond Starfire Special, a Gretsch Electromatic hollowbody, MIJ Jaguar or Mustang, if we're talking guitars. I'd also probably do any combination of small all-tube combo amps (Fender Bronco/Vibrochamp, Ampeg, Gibson, etc..), fuzz pedals, analog delays, or cash towards it.

But if you're interested in just buying it outright, that's cool too.

• Members

I want it so bad. If I can get the money in a few days, which I think I can, I will let you know. Ever since I saw Mono live and heard how it sounded and what he did with it, I've wanted one. It would be great last in my chain.

sorry, man. the SIB is sold.

Archived