Weekly spam thread 4-1-08

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

fatman1_new.jpg

I've got a 3xFX Fatman V2 oscillating fuzz that I'm looking to trade. Check it here: http://www.3xfx.com/ It's great, but too beaucoup for the band I'm in right now. But if you're seeking sonic meltdown, end of the world fuzz, then look no further.

I'm open to trade offers, but what I really NEED is a set of good Jazzmaster pickups. Lollar, Novak, etc.

I'm also interested in a good rotary speaker sim.

• Members

LAST TIME I LIST BEFORE EBAY

131_6675.jpg

Boss RE-20 Space Echo, brand new, probably jumping to conclusions too quick but it doesnt seem like its my thing. $200

131_6523.jpg

Boss RC-2, NIB-$160

131_6530.jpg

Toadworks Lil Leo-$85

131_6371.jpg

Tone Factor Nebula-$100

131_6363.jpg

EHX English Muff'n-$150

131_6526.jpg

Boss CE-5 $55

131_6352.jpg

EHX Holy Stain, $80

131_6859.jpg

EHX Doctor Q, near mint, $45

131_5897.jpg

Roland Microcube,near mint (bad picture) w/ power supply, $80 shipped

Serious inquiries only please... Expect plenty more at the end of the week

• Members

Older Black Face Dual Rec. Sounds amazing! I prefer the older duals to the new 3 channels that they make now a days. Very organic and no high end fizz!! Nice robust clean channel. Has a few bumps and bruises but nothing major by any means. The Mesa 6L6 Tubes have very few hours on them.

$1,300 obo. shipped and pay-paled.

As far as trades....I am open to guitars, pedals, amps...what do you have?

4.jpg

2-2.jpg

• Members
EMERGENCY SPAM, MUST SELL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just found a killer deal on something I have to grab very quickly if I want it. So, I'm selling off my Metroamp JTM45 for best offer tonight, pending that I can receive payment before dawn via Paypal. I was originally asking $1400, dropped it to $1300 for quick sale, but now I'm willing to hear all offers. Shoot me a PM, maybe I'll let it go if it's enough for what I need. MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!!!

Tons more pics available, including about a dozen gut shots. Cab is custom built Baltic Birch with a Maple front panel and Dovetail joints. It's stocked with Valve Art KT66s, 12AX7s in the preamp section, and tube rectified with a 5AR4. The transformer codes are 1202-55 and 784-103. Sounds killer through my Avatar 2x12 w/ Greenbacks.

jtm10-1.jpg

jtm8.jpg

jtm3.jpg

453.jpg

I also may be willing to part with my AC30CC2 RI. Just had it retubed and biased. Stocked w/2 English Greenbacks. $800 shipped is a steal of a price. If I can't sell the Metroamp I'll let this one go.

IMG_5715.jpg

• Members

This is a 1970s era Silverface Champ amp loaded into a 1970s era Musicmaster 1x12 cabinet. It fits perfectly and sounds excellent. NOS tubes all around and the original Musicmaster Fender alnico speaker make for a great little bedroom amp.

Interested in trades for the following:

- interesting guitars

- Adrenalinn II

- boutique boosts (Clean boosts like the RC Boost wanted, but will need some extra dough to even out the value)

Here is a picture of the amp:

TeleChamp.jpg

• Members

Hey, heads up guys. I wanted to let everyone know about a free pedal give away at Gear-Monkey. Actually, there are 4 free pedals give-away this month. Last month was a Boss pedal give-away, it was so much fun, it's going to continue again for the month of April.

Read more details here: Free Guitar Pedal Give-Away.

Here are actual photos of the free guitar pedals.

DSCN4342Small.jpg

• Members

Line 6 DL-4 Delay, good condition, with power supply and manual. Bought this one after selling my last one, it's just not my thing I guess. - $180 shipped.

Korg Toneworks 301dl delay. With manual. Cool little delay with ducking, predelay, high and low filters, variable resolution, and two presets. $50 shipped.

Lexicon Vortex. Audio Morphing processor. The second one I've owned, they are very cool, but I've never been able to use it to the best of it's capabilities. With power supply, manual, and footswitch. - $175 shipped.

Boss OC-2 Octave. - $65 shipped.

pictures avalible, send me a message for more information.

Thanks,
lee

• Members
Hey, heads up guys. I wanted to let everyone know about a
free pedal give away
at Gear-Monkey. Actually, there are
4 free pedals
give-away this month. Last month was a Boss pedal give-away, it was so much fun, it's going to continue again for the month of April.

Read more details here:
Free Guitar Pedal Give-Away

Here are actual photos of the free guitar pedals.

DSCN4342Small.jpg

I really want that Ibanez "punk" pedal for some reason...

• Members

Teese FK-1 Compressor $110 shipped and paypal'd CONUS only. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. One of these sold for $120 on ebay not too long ago here

Here are the reviews at HC. Discontinued. Pretty much the best compressor for the money. Great condition and works perfectly. Trades always considered, but I'm really looking for paypal.