Weekly spam thread 4-1-08

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Distortion + Clone--Purple paint with a few chips in a 1590. It's well built except that the pots are loose and I'm having trouble getting them to tighten properly. The knobs shift a little, but work perfectly. It's very well built. $35

Tonefactor Copperhead--Near perfect condition, except velcro on bottom. Big box. $90 or trade + a few dollars for Silver Kiss

Guts of the distortion +:

Photo1-1.jpg

All prices are paypal'd/shipp'd conus

• Members

I'm selling all of my gear not currently in use. Everything is in perfect working order unless otherwise indicated.

All pictures can be seen here:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/apwoodroof

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be happy to answer them. No trade or lowball offers please. All prices include shipping (lower 48 states only) and PayPal fees (money orders okay too). Thanks for looking!

***PEDALS***

Boss CE-2 (made in Japan, black label, rare "long dash" version)

$150

Boss FS-5L

$20

Boss HF-2

$70

Boss PH-1r (made in Japan, black label, replaced old ICs and caps to reduce noise - originals included)

$100

Boss PS-5

$120

DOD Classic Fuzz FX52 (no battery cover)

$40

Electro Harmonix Micro Synth (modded by Analogman for true bypass and LED on/off status)

$200

Empress Tremolo (1st version)

$200

Ernie Ball 250K Mono Volume Pedal (fresh restring from Ernie Ball factory)

$80

Line6 FM-4 w/ box + manual + batteries (used one time for less than 30 minutes)

$200

***PICKUPS***

Gibson '57 Classic pickup (nickel)

$80

***SPEAKERS***

Mesa Black Shadow MC-90 (8ohms/90watts)

$100

***WIRELESS SYSTEMS***

Shure PSM 400 wireless personal monitor system (photos coming soon)

- P4T wireless transmitter

- two P4R Wireless bodypack receivers

- two E3 earphones

- two Monster StudioLink balanced patch cables

- 2U SKB Roto-Molded XRACK2 shallow rack case

- power supply

Ready-to-go in ear monitor system for two performers, can add additional units for additional performers.

$1000

Shure UHF wireless guitar system

- UT4 diversity receiver

- UT1 bodypack transmitter

- two cables (one straight, one right angle)

- two power supplies

- manual

- carrying case

Some cosmetic wear, but works perfectly and sounds great. Most transparent wireless I've ever used (the key is tweaking the gain trimpot on body pack to match your favorite cable).

$300

***MISCELLANEOUS***

Mesa Boogie Tremoverb gold grill

$20

• Members

DSC_0024.jpg

Fulltone Mini DejaVibe in excellent condition. Has velcro on the base. Controls are volume, intensity, and speed, as well as switches for modern/vintage and vibrato/chorus.

$200 shipped and Paypal'd.

I ship via USPS Priority and will PM or email you the tracking number. For trades I'm after a Moog MF-102, Boss GE-7 (stock or Sniper modded), or possibly a nice tuner (Strobostomp, Pitch Black, etc...). Feel free to offer anything, though. I'm open to suggestions.

• Members

1st to go, more to follow :(

prices shipped/paypal'd.

Boss PS-3 $125 - some scratches on it

ps1.jpgps2.jpgps3.jpg

Nick Greer Razor Burn $120 - Hybrid fuzz, very loud. couple of paint chips 9v only

rb.jpg

Raising funds to pay my taxes (:mad:) so no trades. I'd like to keep it CONUS for now.

• Members

TS-7 w/ Monte Allums modkit

$45 s/p, on hold: This is a good TS-7, non-flaky switch, modded to TS-808 specs plus whatever else the kit does. It sounds awesome, I just have too many dirt pedals and play bass mostly these days. Minor scratches on sides, biggest ones on the back (second picture), but they aren't that big a deal. Top is pretty good looking. No velcro.

ts7_1.jpgts7_3.jpg

Behringer V-Amp Pro

$95 s/p obo: Rackmount version of the V-amp. Stereo XLR outputs, several 1/4" ins/outs, and coaxial digital output in 24/96. 32 models, 16 effects, 9 reverbs, most if not all functions are midi-controllable. Good condition, no problems, minor rack rash on top/bottom.

vamp_front.jpg

Boss DD-6

sold: DD-6 in very good condition, minimal scratches, works perfectly. No box/manual. Pics available on request.

Paypal only, please. No trades except for microphones, please.

• Members

FS/FT

Keeley BD-2 Phat Mod (Very close to new; few tiny scratches, little velcro on bottom) - $115 shipped

100_1562.jpg

100_1563.jpg

Digitech Whammy RI w/box, manual, extended service plan, and adapter (like new except no rubber feet and couple of small strips of velcro) - $155 shipped

100_1565.jpg

Want:

Fuzz

Wah

Trem

OCD

Crunch Box

Seek/Ooh Wah

Seek Wah/ Tremorama

Wah Probe

Other stuff

I also want a tele. I'll trade those two pedals and my Artcore for the right one + cash if anyone is interested.

• Members

I have a black Harm 3 12-string i bought about 1.5 years ago. Actually in mint condition and ready to play. The neck is alot wider than a Rick and a lot easier to play. Comes with 3 mini-humbuckers and does the jangle and like OD as well. Comes with a very good gigbag too.

Only $325 plus shipping.

gt5litre

Sold Pending Payment