Weekly spam thread 4-1-08

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Robot Facotry Meatwad Filter pedal, mint.

Clone of Lovetone Meatball

http://www.martoneaudio.com/meatwadspecs.htm

$225

DOD FX 25B Filter pedal, like new.

http://www.dod.com/fxpedals/fx25b.htm

$30

Evolution (M-Audio) UC-17 USB MIDI controller (knob box with crossfader), like new in box.

http://www.clearangel.net/Product~Evolution~UC17_X_Session.html

$110

Pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/25500339@N08/

I shouldn't accept trades, because I need money, but I'm weak, so. . .

Prices include shipping within the lower 48 states. Paypal preferred.

• Members

Epiphone Les Paul Jr. 57 Reissue, TV Yellow. $250

Good condition, light scratches on pick guard, otherwise fine. Set neck, Grover tuners, P100 pick-up, Johnny Thunders TV Yellow style (it's not real TV Yellow, but still looks cool).

This is a great guitar, no longer in production. For the price you can't beat it (I got it new for $300 about 9 months ago). I just purchased a Gibson Les Paul Jr. Billie Joe model (I know, I know, don't even say it...) and as much as I'd like to keep the Epi as back-up, I need to defray the costs of the new guitar. Help a Philly bro out!

No case as of yet. I can buy a soft case for it, or if you want a hardshell maybe we can split cost or something? I am open to suggestions and/or negotiations....

My Paypal account is "james22371." I have 100% positive feedback and good transactions with a couple of forumites (I'd have to look up their names...).

• Members

Up for grabs is a brand new minty fresh Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000. This was made for one of my April orders, but I made it in the wrong size enclosure.... so now up for grabs. I have added the Monsterpiece Angry Dick 2000 logo in gold (pictured is the actual pedal pre-logo). The LED is blue.

$110.00 shipped to USA/Canada, $125.00 shipped overseas. And again, thanks for your consideration :)

Monsterpiece345002.jpg

***CryBaby SOLD***

Up for grabs is one of my highly modded CryBaby Wah pedals. Mods performed are true bypass, added variable Q and resonance controls, replaced original pot with a Fulltone pot, replaced original transistors with BC109's, and replaced original inductor with a Halo inductor clone.

Now as good, if not better, than many of the expensive boutiques available out there. Sounds amazing... but I just don't need 2 of them :D

$100.00 shipped to USA, $110.00 shipped to Canada. Paypal please. Thanks for your consideration :)

wickedwah002.jpg
wickedwah001.jpg

• Members

Hey all, here's a Tiny Tap Tempo Footswitch. $35 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 (US)

The toggle is a "polarity" switch. In the up position, the connection is made each time the footswitch is pressed down. In the down position, the connection is made each time the footswitch is let up. PM me if yer interested. Thanks!

DSC00139%20-%20small

DSC00141%20-%20small

• Members

Otto G-Spot III

Killer overdrive/fuzz/boost built by an Electro-Harmonix Tech here in Brooklyn

3-way clipping switch chooses between germanium, LED, and no diodes

Tons of volume on tap

Goes from an almost totally clean boost to tight overdrive to chewy, Neil Youngish filth

Clip:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?42onth9ynog

$90/shipped

Pedalworx McFuzz

AKA Tonefactor Hellbilly in a bigger enclosure.

$90/shipped

Eminence Man O' War 12" 8ohm speaker

$55/shipped

Trades considered (GigFX Chopper, Boss RV-3, Ovation Magnum III or Fender Mustang bass, ?)

IMG_8412.jpg

0766_1.jpg

• Members
I've updated my SPAM
:idea:

DSC_0025.jpg

Lovepedal Karl in practically mint condition. Has velcro on the base. Cool ring mod-ish qualities in this fuzz.

$140 shipped and Paypal'd.

Fulltone Mini DejaVibe in practically mint condition. Has velcro on the base. Controls are volume, intensity, and speed, as well as switches for modern/vintage and vibrato/chorus. Comes with original box, paperwork, and power supply.

$190 shipped and Paypal'd.

I will ship via USPS Priority and will PM or email you the tracking number. For trades I'm after a DMM, Digilog, Boss GE-7 (stock or Sniper modded), a looper with long times (RC-20, Jamman...), or possibly a nice tuner (Strobostomp, Pitch Black, etc...). Feel free to offer anything, though. I'm open to suggestions.

Bump with a price drop!

• Members
Didn't you sell one of these awhile back? I hate it when that happens ... you sell gear and then miss it to the point that you have to buy it back.

Atta boy.

yeah, i did actually haha. i didn't think anyone paid attention to anything i said around here, jeeze. i sold it before i knew there was a mod for it, and i couldn't stand that volume drop.. it killed everything. that pedal ruled though, otherwise.

• Members

Made in Korea Tokai 52 Tele copy. $340 plus shipping. Comes with a Harmonic Design vintage+ bridge pickup and a MIM tele neck pickup that I haven't had time to install. This is a great player for the money-- the neck is better than my old American Standard, electronics are decent, and the body is pretty light and resonant. I just don't play it at all and could use the money.

I'm also looking for a Squier Vista Supersonic, if anyone's got one for sale. Would even consider trading the Tokai for it, depending on the condition of the Supersonic.

tokaiclose.jpg
tokai.jpg