Weekly spam thread 4-1-08

• Members

Hey guys, I've got a GCB-95 Crybaby that I've modded to true-bypass, with an LED that I'd like to trade for a chrome OFR. The wah's in absolutely perfect condition, as I bought it to replace my rev e, but I ended up being able to fix my old one.

So, please, someone help me out!

Original Floyd Roses only please.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

All prices include Shipping/Paypal

Only Trades interested in are Gibson J45/50 (1950-1969) / Rickenbacker 330 Fireglow. Maz JR for Maz head (SR / JR w/ reverb)

$230 Pog
$230 DM3
$310 Eternity (burst, pre outsourcing)
$400 Mayo w/mid switch
$450 Zero (Custom Swankboxed no velco on bottom)
$1250 Dr z Maz Jr 2x10 Reverb. w/ Tuki cover. Has been giged, has some slight wear. PM if interested/i'll also go into more detail of the wear. Mainly just some slight corrosion on a few screws, the handle has become loose, and 2 feet poped off (put them back in, it is level and all is gravy) Also is an older model. Sounds and plays fantastic. I just like my ac30 more. Id also might be interested in trading it for a Maz head.
$650 Dr z Zbest 2x12 Shipped w/ Tuki cover

DSCN0255.jpg
DSCN0256.jpg
DSCN0086.jpg

For fastest response Email me, Mrweems@gmail.com
I'll be posting this on mulitiple forums so i'll try to respond as fast as possible. Emails get first in line if there is an abundance of intrest on a specific item.

• Members
0401sale.jpg
The only one Im not sure about is the HM-2. If someone offered something tasty enough, Im sure I could be talked into letting it go now.

The other 3 are up for trade fo sho. Iffy switch on the flanger.

All 4 for $175 shipped.

HM-2, MA, and JH for an RC-2?

Compressor? Not too squashy. Not too noisy. plz.

Open to pretty much anything.

RV-3 would be excellent. Or the Behr copy (DR400).

I WANT to deal/trade. Im not taking time-based priority offers. If you have something better than the previous guy/offer, I might go with it. Im not going to back out on a deal, or leave someone in the dust, but Im looking for things, and if you offer em up, I might take them.

• Members
:wave:

gear4sale.png

Homebuilt fuzz face clone: Ebay find. Sounds absolutely wonderful but I just don't have much of a use for it. It's quite tweakable with the bias and contour knobs. Also works best after an EQ. $65.

Furman PL-8: The only thing I ever have permanently racked is my Intersound preamp, so this sits around never really getting much use. $50.

Image IDL-1000 Digital Delay: Sold and shipped.

Intersound RV100 Spring Reverb/EQ: Okay, I know I'll probably regret this. For those of you that don't know, this is one of the oddest units from the 70's you may ever get to try. The EQ section on it is a faux-parametric but it works more like filters so you can really {censored} with a sound. The reverb is equally interesting, great for you dubbernauts out there. Will need new knobs or you can choose to use a paint pen on the existing ones. The power cable would benefit from being replaced (the covering has cracked in several places, but I've wrapped those areas in electrical tape), as well, but does work O.K. as-is. $180.

PM or email if interested!

• Members

Time to unload some stuff I rarely/never use. I baby my gear, so everything is in proper working order and at least good, if not excellent condition.

Squier51_1.jpg

Squier 51. 2 tone Sunburst. All original. All I did was change the strings, set it up and put different knobs on it. I was going to mod it but lost interest. Pictured with replacement black knobs but have put the original silver ones back on it. Very little playing time, excellent condition.
$125.00 shipped.
SOLD
RRS_1.jpg
RRS_2.jpg

Fender Roland Ready Stratocaster. MIM. Basically a standard MIM Strat with the Roland pickup and electronics installed. Much better tracking than putting a GK3 pickup on a guitar. Guitar is stock and in great shape except minor rash on the back (no wood showing). Not sure how it got there since I never wear a belt when I play. Fender HSC, wrenches, hang tag, literature included. Case was from a different guitar and has some scuffs but no damage.
$525.00 + shipping.

GK_1.jpg
GK_2.jpg

Roland GR-33 Guitar Synthesizer. Complete with all literature, AC adapter and 13 pin cable. Works perfect, excellent condition. I never became the guitar synth wiz I thought I'd be and it just sits in the box, unused.
$425.00 + shipping.

VS_1.jpg

Marshall VS102R. 3 channels, 100 watts, 1 - 12AX7, 2 12" Celestions. Footswitch and manual (downloaded from Marshall) included. Tolex and grille cloth are in great shape, 2 of the "feet" are missing, so I put the remaining 2 on the front for a tilt back effect but it isn't noticeable. Good, loud combo amp but I haven't used it since I got my DC-3.
$250.00 + shipping.

Confoundedbridge.jpg

Fender bridge with heavier sustain block and improved saddles for MIM Strat. I think newer MIMs have this type of sustain block but older ones had the thin, lightweight one. This is a direct replacement for a MIM Strat, won't fit USA, don't know about MIJ or non Fender Strat copies. No bar included. Also has sturdier saddles than the flimsy stock ones I've seen on most Strats.
$35.00 shipped.
SOLD
Paypal or money order.

• Members

WANTING --->

SMMH

DD20 (maybe)

DMM (maybe)

Carbon Copy (maybe)

Help a brotha out

I have --- (basic values in)

DD-5 ($150)

Calibrated set of Bare Knuckle Mule Humbuckers nickel covers ($250)

Zoom PS-04 Palmtop Studio ($105)

I also have a little misc. cash here. I would appreciate a trade or trade +/- $ more though.

Thanks

• Members

Massive Price drop for 2nd Quartal and the last before ebay! All Trades are possible just PM me...

Red Witch - Empress Chorus - BOXED as new TRADE or 159 Euros including shipping

l_9004b034f6a45b52990cc7ce27f567bf.jpg

Red Witch - Moon Phaser - as now only light scratches - TRADE or 159 Euros incl. shipping

l_185e3c025f0f1ddc170deefdf1f9910e.jpg

T-ReX Bloody Mary - BOXED as new - Price Drop to 120 Euros inclunding shipping

l_6ec7b8b06c0f3f388521e08335107bb7.jpg

• Members
DSC_0023.jpg

*ON HOLD*

Maxon PH-350 in very good condition. Has velcro on the base. Controls are rate, depth, and feedback. Also has 4/6/10 stage switch.

$175 shipped & Paypal'd.

DSC_0024.jpg

Fulltone Mini DejaVibe in excellent condition. Has velcro on the base. Controls are volume, intensity, and speed, as well as switches for modern/vintage and vibrato/chorus.

$200 shipped and Paypal'd.

I ship via USPS Priority and will PM or email you the tracking number. The one thing I'm mainly interested in for trades is a Moog MF-102, but feel free to offer up whatever you've got. You might surprise me.

Want to trade for any of my Red Witch Pedals?!

• Members

70s Harmony short scale bass

Somehow this bass still has the protective brown adhesive paper over the pickguard after all these years! 70s Harmony H805 import. With a simple setup I was able to get the action low and very playable. The bass is a short scale and very light. It'd be great for a guitar player looking to get a bass to mess around with. The pickup is a little weak, but the electronics work great and aren't noisy or scratchy. Only a little bit of wear for it's age, lots of fret life left, also has the zero fret. A cool, funky bass to have around. No case or gig bag, PM me if you have any questions or want more pictures. $125.

harmony1.jpg

• Members

Ok. I'm going to lower my prices here a bit.

Also... I was in denial a bit. 2 were up for over 24hrs

All prices include Shipping/Paypal

Only Trades interested in are Gibson J45/50 (1950-1969) / Rickenbacker 330 Fireglow. Maz JR for Maz head (SR / JR w/ reverb)

$230
Pog

$215
DM3

$300
Eternity (burst, pre outsourcing)

$1200
Dr z Maz Jr 2x10 Reverb. w/ Tuki cover. Has been giged, has some slight wear. PM if interested/i'll also go into more detail of the wear. Mainly just some slight corrosion on a few screws, the handle has become loose, and 2 feet poped off (put them back in, it is level and all is gravy) Also is an older model. Sounds and plays fantastic. I just like my ac30 more. Id also might be interested in trading it for a Maz head.

$650
Dr z Zbest 2x12 Shipped w/ Tuki cover

DSCN0255.jpg
DSCN0256.jpg
DSCN0086.jpg

For fastest response Email me,
Mrweems@gmail.com

I'll be posting this on mulitiple forums so i'll try to respond as fast as possible. Emails get first in line if there is an abundance of intrest on a specific item.