Weekly spam thread 4-1-08

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm going to throw this out there and see if there's any interest...

Fulltone SoulBender (like new in box with all original papers and stickers) --> $180 NEW LOWER PRICE

b7d6_2.JPG

I'll even throw in the Reverse Polarity tip so you can use it was a Boss style adpater.

Money Orders only please and all prices include shipping to the lower 48.

• Members
Boss MIJ CE-2

This is a 'long dash' black label version, works great but the paintwork has seen better days. Original knobs etc but i don't have the box or manual.

Offer me cash or trades, I'll consider anything.

Still no liking chorus pedals?

• Members

Sig, the Voodoo Trem and the Muff have all the boxes/paperwork, and the Trem has a new switch. Here's a picture of the Muff, it has TB, a couple of mod switches, boosted volume and more...

bm.jpg

...looking for cash, would consider a delay (must have reverse + self oscillation) or a cheap, natural sounding fuzz.

• Members

EH BAD STONE PHASER, CUSTOM MODDED and LIKE NEW.

The Bad Stone has the full, creamy rich sound that only a six stage (3 notch) phaser can produce. The Bad Stone is a scarce if not rare pedal, as it was produced in the 1970s and has not been reissued. It runs from a 9V battery and has an input jack for a 9VDC line adaptor.

This vintage EH Bad Stone has been completely reconditioned and LOOKS LIKE NEW. It works and sounds even BETTER THAN NEW due to these custom mods performed on it:

* Effect-on/bypass volume equalization.
* Input impedance increase.
* Sweep rate range mod.
* Trimpot alignment.

$175, with free shipping within the USA.

If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members

I've updated my SPAM :idea:

DSC_0025.jpg

Lovepedal Karl in practically mint condition. Has velcro on the base. Cool ring mod-ish qualities in this fuzz.

$140 shipped and Paypal'd.

Fulltone Mini DejaVibe in practically mint condition. Has velcro on the base. Controls are volume, intensity, and speed, as well as switches for modern/vintage and vibrato/chorus. Comes with original box, paperwork, and power supply.

$190 shipped and Paypal'd.

I will ship via USPS Priority and will PM or email you the tracking number. For trades I'm after a DMM, Digilog, Boss GE-7 (stock or Sniper modded), a looper with long times (RC-20, Jamman...), or possibly a nice tuner (Strobostomp, Pitch Black, etc...). Feel free to offer anything, though. I'm open to suggestions.

• Members

Catalinbread Bantam Boxes (you know HyperPak, Valcoder, V8, etc) Are for sale on our website.

We are offering a "get 20% (around $50) off when you buy two" deal to make a splash with our direct page. Upon checkout put in the coupon code "Bantam" without the quotes.

Here is our direct sales page. Sorry at this time only Bantam Series pedals are available direct.
http://www.catalinbread.com/products.php

Propaganda

bantamAD.jpg

• Members

Clearing out some stuff extras etc.
I can get pictures I just haven't resized em etc.

I was on the hunt for 2 ds-1s got 2 then after "modding" 1 I decided for now I am done modding.
DS-1 $35 Shipped good condition one or two chips but works great

Epiphone Humbuckers from my Les Paul bottoms read:
1) HOTCH(G) LP:Bridge
2) 57CH(G) Dot:Neck, Bridge LP:Neck
$25 each or $40 shipped for the set
These sound good but I went with Duncans...

Set of Highway 1 Strat pickups from an '01 strat $50 Shipped

1 - Mesa STR 12AX7-A $12 shipped
2 - JAN Phillips 12AX7WA blue writing on them, they say ECG 8639 $25 each or $45 for both I have seen these for $49-$55 each

Thats all for now, would consider trades just hit me up.
If you think prices aren't right, PM me and lets talk!