UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SIGmund Freud. SIGourney Weaver. SIG a zig ahh. Notorious S.I.G. SIG trouble in little China, the Sheriff is a SIGger.

sig of the dump?

i'll take the flanger i think, you got any pics?

• Members

Would anyone be interested in a Cusack Tap-A-Whirl?

It's not the fully up to date version, but I believe it is the penultimate version. It has the toggle switch, so it has 3 banks of waveforms. The only differences (from what I've read) is the option knob multiplies the tap amount in real time when turning it, and the depth knob goes deeper.

I got it used and was told it was up to date, but it's going to cost me more than a new one to have bought this one, get it updated, and get it shipped there and back.

It's a metallic (unfinished) one, with black knobs.

• Members
Would anyone be interested in a Cusack Tap-A-Whirl?

It's not the fully up to date version, but I believe it is the penultimate version. It has the toggle switch, so it has 3 banks of waveforms. The only differences (from what I've read) is the option knob multiplies the tap amount in real time when turning it, and the depth knob goes deeper.

I got it used and was told it was up to date, but it's going to cost me more than a new one to have bought this one, get it updated, and get it shipped there and back.

It's a metallic (unfinished) one, with black knobs.

• Members

looking for trades mostly. i like my phasers, delays, vibe's but also need a transparent overdrive like vox valvetone, and a monster fuzz (not muff-type) that spits and gurgles a gnarled up sound out of it's rectum!

Marshall RF-1 (i have 2 at the moment)

DOD FX65 analog chorus

Arion SFL-1 (BBD flanger/chorus)

DOD FX-20b Phasor

Zoom PowerDrive (seen the Klon comparisons?!)

Ibanez PH-7

Ibanez PM-7 (one of the knobs doesn't sit in its 'lok' 9 times out of ten pushes)

Behringer DR400 reverb/delay

• Members

Anyone want a MicroKORG? I bought one a couple of weeks ago 2nd hand but it's in tip top condition in box with everything there. Smells slightly smokey, that's my only quibble. I guess I just didn't need it.

PM me an offer.

Cheers!

Archived