UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

• Members

Red Witch tremolo on hold to Kayzer!!

Thanks

Matt

Pedal is just less than a month old & comes with original box, instructions & is in mint condition.

dsc00017lb6.th.jpg

Prices do NOT include postage
I'm happy to post to most places around the world, please PM me for postage prices as it will depend where you live as to the postage costs.

I'm not really looking for trades BUT you never know so please feel free to PM me.

Many thanks for your time

Matt

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a mint Mad Professor Mighty Red Distortion for sale. No velcro and the box and small paper are included. This pedal costs 245 euro at Custom Sounds and other European shops (excluding shipping). It costs $312 at Tone Factor.

IMG_3882.jpg

Will sell for 145 euro (= about $225) + shipping and pp fees (4%).

Worldwide standard shipping is 15 euro. If you want insurance with a tracking number it will be more.

I have excellent feedback at TGP and also at eBay. I can provide many references if desired. Payment in euro please.

• Members
Feeler Spam.

Anyone interested in a Zvex Super Duper 2 in 1, with a power plate?

Some paint chips, but otherwise great condition. I have owned it from new for about 6 months. With box, manual & tags etc.

They're currently retailing at roughly

• Members

6 Month old Epiphone Les Paul Standard for Sale
lpfront.jpg
The pickups have been swapped out for Irongear P-90's, but I still have the Humbuckers and will of course send them with the guitar. Mechanical strap locks have been fitted and I'll also throw in a strap. I bought a Stagg LP hard case, which is also included.

It's a very nice guitar, but once again I've realised hat I'm just not a Les Paul kinda guy.

• Members

Ibanez SD9. Vintage 80's one, a few chips but sounds great and works fine. One small quirk, sometimes when you plug it in it comes on straight away, unlike my ts9 which is always off when you plug it in.
sd9.jpg

THD Hotplate, 8ohm version, great condition, full working order, not needed since I bought a master volume amp.

hotplate.jpg

Feel free to make offers on any of the above.

Would probs trade for stuff too,

• Members

Selling a very clean Zvex Nano head, serial number 258.
Including both US adaptor, as well as Eurpean adaptor. Furthermore, I include the replacement fan zvex now offers and 2 pairs (i.e. four) replacement tubes. All this in original box for 350 euro including shipping within Europe. Payment by paypal. PM me if interested.

• Members
131_7169.jpg

All pedals/board/cables are basically mint/excellent condition. Package includes :

-Ernie Ball VP JR
-Boss TU-2
-HBE Medicine Bawl
-Limited Edition HBE Power Screamer (#26/100)
-MI Audio Tube Zone
-Frantone Peach Fuzz
-Sniper Modded Boss GE-7
-ISP Decimator
-EHX Holy Grail
-MXR Carbon Copy
-SIB Mr Echo
-Boss RC-2
-2 set of George L's
-Pedaltrain Pro w/ soft case

This is a long shot (as a result of a bat{censored} crazy idea) but the price is a FIRM

• Members

Anyone looking for an almost complete BYOC Mouse v.2?

The pcb is done, but the wiring is a bit dodge, and it had a bit of a volume drop when I tried it. Basically all that is left is to rewire some of the insides and its done. The box is also prepainted and laquered white, with black writing. PM to make me an offer, or for pics/more details.

Archived