UK / Euro 2nd quarter spam thread

• Members
i
Knew
there had to be a place like this somewhere,

the gear page is all crusty yanks, and ultimate-guitar classifieds are disorganised with regards to country specific trades, plus it moves too fast.

i've got a Headrush E2 completely mint (used it for all of 5 minutes then put it away), with box/papers etc, looking for

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PM me if you want to trade or buy any of these for the average going rate:

Marshall RF-1 reverb
Behringer DR400 reverb/delay with tap tempo
Napalm True Bypass loop
Toadworks Roundabout A/B and bypass loop
Dod FX20b Stereo Phaser
Arion SFL-1 (analog BBD flanger/chorus)
Ibanez PH-7 phaser
Ibanez PM-7 phase modulator
HAO Sole Pressure overdrive
Danelectro Back Talk
Bespeco Exp pedal
Boss FV-50H stereo volume (with tuner out)
Dod FX65 Stereo Chorus (old analog one)

• Members

Also, (spam and pimp alert!) I've just got a load of new pedals in stock from Z-Vex and Ooh La La... plus tons of EHX pedals in, the cool stuff too, not just Muffs.

I'm always up for doing good deals for fellow HCFXers. :)

• Members

Hey Gambit, what's the HAO like? What type of vibe?

i think its designed to sound like a fender bassman, and from the little i know of that amp (from several amp modellers etc), it does that big fat rounded sounded really well.

it has a decent amount of gain, and tons of volume boost. with the gain on half way the volume needs to be at about 1/4 or less. i think it's made for boosting rather than an out and out overdrive.

the 3 way tone switch is good too nicely voiced, so i often flick it back and forth when tweaking.. ie none of them are useless.

• Members
Also, (spam and pimp alert!) I've just got a load of new pedals in stock from Z-Vex and Ooh La La... plus tons of EHX pedals in, the cool stuff too, not just Muffs.

I'm always up for doing good deals for fellow HCFXers.
:)

:idea:

Can you do a deal on a EHX Micro POG?

• Members
i
Knew
there had to be a place like this somewhere,

the gear page is all crusty yanks, and ultimate-guitar classifieds are disorganised with regards to country specific trades, plus it moves too fast.

i've got a Headrush E2 completely mint (used it for all of 5 minutes then put it away), with box/papers etc, looking for

• Members

Up for possible trades

Danelectro French Toast, boxed but no manual or protector thingy.

Danelectro FAB distortion boxed and in good condition

EHX Big Muff USA RI, with wooden box and all the paper work. A couple of light scratches but nothing bad. Can throw in a one-spot power adapter too if required.

pearl SU-19 noise suppressor, stereo in/stereo out. old but good working condition

Arion SFL1 flanger
, Pretty old battery cover has one of the clips broken, knobs all present though. Works okay and sounds great with a Big Muff

Marshall Regenerator no box or manual but in good condition

I'm not in any great hurry to get rid of these but if anyone fancies anything then drop me a PM with interesting trades. Pics available if required.

I'm looking for an octaver (down) and maybe some sort of tubescreamer. But I'll consider anything really that take my fancy!

• Members
orangeboom.jpg
orangeboom2.jpg

This is a cool pedal I made. It's a BYOC Fuzz with internal controls and a few choice mods. It's got the Jack Orman input "buffer" so it works great with active and passive basses. It's got the cool colour changing LED. It's also got two Beavis Audio mods. One to boost the volume, and one to boost the bass. It's also in a REALLY sexy Sw***box enclosure.

BYOC Kit:

Archived