Best and worst purchases of 2008 (So far)

DanJep

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

best: behringer cc300, vd400, em600, rm600, adi21, v-verb (rack), devi ever ok, disaster fuzz, akai mpc1000, headrush, boss ls-2, df-2, mackie 1402-vlz3 mixer, zoom h4 portable recorder, built a new computer intel quadcore 2.4ghz 2gb ram etc

not quite the best but aren't quite being utilized in the best way (my fault): behringer vp1, tu300, gdi21, ab200, virtualizer (rack), boss cs-3, rcl-10, digitech bad monkey, datel games 'n music (for nintendo ds so i can download synth programs onto it)

worst: behringer v-amp pro 2 (rack, pretty good actually, just wanted other stuff and i realized i didn't need it), behringer dd600 (pedal pisses me off...), 3 photo eyes (for making some peeplugs, but i LOST them)

• Members

Hasn't arrvied yet.

Probably gonna buy a converter or open it up and do a few modifications

Good luck with that.

"Smithers, send a ham to the widow"

Best: '78 fender vibrochamp.

Worst: hmm. nothing comes to mind!

• Members

best: Lovekraft Mojo Drive (99% as good as Landgraff for a third of the price)

worst: BBE SoulVibe (tonesucker in its worst incarnation)

Haven't tried the Lovekraft Mojo, but if it is anywhere near the Chupacabra (which is similar to the Landgraff MOD), it is killer!!! Didn't like the soulvibe either. Not just the tonesuck, but didn't like the sounds.

• Members

Best:

Gibson Les Paul Jr
Fender MIM P-Bass
Voodoo Labs Tremolo

Worst:

Dano Rocky Road. Admittedly, I haven't modded it and I was thinking about having it re-housed by SuperVelcroBoy, but now I'm having second thoughts. Does anyone here have a modded Rocky Road? :confused:

• Members

Hmm, it sounds pretty good in the ProGuitarShop demo clip and seems pretty versatile. What don't you like about it?

(It's on my list of pedals I'm contemplating, so thanks for any info).

my loves my screamer fuzzand yes it is very versatile.but its for driving tubes not s.s.and if you boost it alittle at the input it gets some heavy saturated milky gooey fuzz incredible and if you crank the fuzz it gets all gated and glichy.what the hell is not to like about it:wave:

my best purchases this year so far.as for worst,none yet.

Archived