Weekly spam thread 5-26-08

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

PM me an offer or a trade! LOOKING FOR A PHASER OR ANY KIND OF SYNTH EFFECT (AHEM* MICROSYNTH)

Boss CS-3 Compressor/Sustainer. Great pedal for sustaining and compressed solos or compressing distortion/cleans! 67$ paypal'd and shipped

DSCN0298.jpg

Boss MD-2 Mega Distortion. Like new HEAVY distortion pedal that can bring a wide spectrum of distortion tones to a very subtle dist. to over the top ridiculous/feedbacking dist. 51$ paypal'd and shipped

DSCN0295.jpg

Ibanex TS-9 Tubescreamer. A classic, this pedal is a great overdrive/distortion pedal that bring great bluesy tones and can be used on all the time for the smoky blues-bar gig! $82 paypal'd and shipped

DSCN0294.jpg

• Members

oh, i'll also let the holy grail w/ power supply and behringer EM600 go for 65 and 40 respectively.

go!

just so you guys know...i traded this guy a pedal for that holy grail, mailed it off promptly(as always) after the deal was confirmed. after 2weeks of waiting, i pm'd him about the holy grail and got a pm back saying "i mailed it off today" or something to that extent. a few days later i recieved a package with my original pedal i had traded back in it(except for the new battery i had put in it but whatever) and a note saying: "im sending back your synth wah; when i packed it up to ship from my dorm it somehow broke 2 of my pedals, my holy grail and dl-4, im sorry it seemed like i never got around to shipping you your half of the trade and i didnt want to send you a broken pedal". on top of that i lost out on shipping and a pedal i wanted.and i had given this guy the benefit of the doubt and just assumed he tried the synth wah and didnt like.

i feel like i've made tons of deals on here without any problems that i know of so just letting you all know.

• Members

I have a like new Zvex Box of Rock for sale, hardly used. $150

l_98237f70f4cbcd8d27c1b51969e2f5ca.jpg

I also have a excellent condition Prescription Electronics Germ $195

(AWESOME BOOSTER-I just don't need 2)

l_4de01774f0db74466e57a82772820fab.jpg

And lastly I got this old Japanese Boss SD-1 in pretty good condition, works perfectly $85

l_5d77b61aae888d8d9d14b7ff67dd5ce6.jpg

P.M. me if interested

• Members

Mellowtone Hi-Five boost #001 - $45 + shipping

Dimarzio Chopper T tele single-sized hum bridge pickup - $40 + shipping

Also want to trade a PT-2 with softcase for a PT-JR with hardcase and a bit of cash on my end.

• Members

For Sale or Trade

Monsterpiece NPN Fuzz

In excellent condition $85 shipped.

NPN.jpg

NPN2.jpg

Electro-Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo

With box $70 shipped

pedals003.jpg

Electro-Harmonix LPB-1 Booster

With box and papers $30 shipped

pedals002.jpg

Open to trade offers

Looking for :

Vexter Box of Rock

Skreddy Screwdriver

OCD

Fuzz, dirt.....make me some offers

• Members

just so you guys know...i traded this guy a pedal for that holy grail, mailed it off promptly(as always) after the deal was confirmed. after 2weeks of waiting, i pm'd him about the holy grail and got a pm back saying "i mailed it off today" or something to that extent. a few days later i recieved a package with my original pedal i had traded back in it(except for the new battery i had put in it but whatever) and a note saying: "im sending back your synth wah; when i packed it up to ship from my dorm it somehow broke 2 of my pedals, my holy grail and dl-4, im sorry it seemed like i never got around to shipping you your half of the trade and i didnt want to send you a broken pedal". on top of that i lost out on shipping and a pedal i wanted.and i had given this guy the benefit of the doubt and just assumed he tried the synth wah and didnt like.

i feel like i've made tons of deals on here without any problems that i know of so just letting you all know.

he's mostly right. i opened up the holy grail and noticed that a wire came loose, so it was just a little touch up. i didn't want any hard feelings when it came to the trade, though. again, i'm sorry, and if you want me to hit you back for the shipping, PM me and we can sort it out. i've traded with a couple people on here and haven't had any problems, not that i'm taking this as a problem.

continue with the spam.

• Members

All items for sale or trade:

-EH POG, new in box, $235

-Ancient DOD "Phasor 595" Performer, 6 stage phaser, $80 obo

-Toadworks Death Rattle v2, $130

-Boss NS-2, never used, $50

-Lastgasp Art Laboratories 87 Fuzz, absolute unobtanium, $400 obo

lal87.jpg

note: the pedal pictured is not the pedal for sale

-Dano Fish n' Chips EQ, never used, traded

-Euthymia ICBM fuzz, suddenly stopped working a couple weeks ago, probably a bad solder joint, don't have the time to fuss with it, $60

-Line 6 PODxt, metal, classic, and fx model packs included, comes with FBV2 footswitch, $210

-Martin D-17 acoustic, perfect condition, more unobtanium, $1500 obo

-Roland JC-120, newer model, been gigged heavily, works perfect, $550

-Ashdown 4x12 Slant Cabinet, $300

-Peavey T-30, $350

-7 String Classic Les Paul, set up at the Gibson custom shop, sold under the Epi name, DiMarzio pups, $450

Add $5 for paypal transaction, money orders accepted, will slash prices for bulk purchases or if you are in the Chicago/NWI area

Trade Wishlist:

Any Malekko Delay

Korg Pitchblack Tuner

Anything Subdecay, especially an Echobox (proto or production series)

Anything Catalinbread, especially trems

Barber Tone Press

Diamond Compressor

Anything Pigtronix

Any reverb offers in general

T-Rex fuel tank

Voodoo Pedal Power 2

TB Loop/switching boxes

Anything BJFe

Guitar cabs

Any crazy/weird noise/creative pedals

Telecasters of any kind

Acoustic guitars

Cables (patch and instrument)

PM for pictures.

Thanks!

• Members

trade stuff for:

turbo rat

-or-

korg dt-10

i have:

ibanez de7 - awesome condition, no issues. sexytime. i will regret this.

boss rv-5 - i dont want to sell this, but i dont really need it and im trying to slim down. i will regret this.

digitech bad monkey - earlier issue (made in USA), sounds great. the bottom plate is red cuz i swapped it with a digitech bass drive. it looks cool.

dig it.

Archived