Ernie Ball Volume pedal - $60

PS-3 - SOLD

Bad Monkey - $25

Dano French Toast - $20

Nano Small Stone - $50

E-H Holy Stain - $60

E-H Stereo Memory Man w/ Hazarai - $140

Zoom G2 - $50

Prices include shipping to the lower 48.

I'm also thinking of selling my Baja Tele. I am hard up for money right now.

Prices reduced.

• Members

(New Price)

I have a broken visual sound pedal for sale. I'm giving this up to fund for more gear. The Jekyll side (TS808) works perfectly.
The Hyde side (Distortion) has a bad switch aka the light doesn't turn on but the distortion works fine. Visual Sound has sent me a new working switch and the directions on how to fix the switch. I'll send you directions if you pm me. If you don't know how to fix/solder the pedal then visual sound will do it for $25.

If you are interested in this just pm me and i'll send you pics and if you want a video. I'm asking $65 shipped but prices are negotiable and I only accept paypal.

• Members

I've got a GGG BSIAB 2 I'm willing to sell. JCM 800 in a box. Just not wanting that sound, really. Not sure about price.. shoot me a PM. I can get pictures and what not.

I've also got a voodoo lab 4-knob tremolo. PM me with an offer, kind of up in the air on price on this one as well :p Like new condition with box.

I'm interested in trades for a nady td-1 tube distortion, a tc electronic nova delay, or a tech 21 boost r.v.b. Maybe something else like a small clone or some sort of analog delay, but I dunno. Just PM me if you are interested in the pedals. :) I also have a zvex fuzz factory clone I might be willing to part with.

edit: forgot about this one. I also have a red lace sensor pickup. That one would be $50 shipped. PM me if you're interested.

second edit: I'm super interested in picking up a volume pedal (any) as long as it is low impedence... i.e. ernie ball active vp jr. or a boss fv-50l, etc.

Archived