Catalinbread Valcoder

Boss DD-5 or DD-7 Delay

Earthquaker Hoof or Tusk Fuzz

Harmonic Design Z-90 or Vintage + Pickups

Harmonic Design Super 90 for Tele Pickup

Fralin P-92, Twangmaster, Unbucker pickups

drivemaster.jpg

• Members

I bought this unit about 5-6 years ago new and I still have the original box and manual. This pedal made by Tube Works, now Genz-Benz was designed by BK Butler and is a development of the Chandler Tube Driver he designed to have higher gain OD compared to the Chandler. I have a Chandler and IMO this is so. It can do the tubescreamer thing and actually can do about what a RAT does, but with a vacuum tube. IN fact it has been said that this pedal can make a Fender Twin Reverb into a Marshall stack and I agree it can be so.

It has controls for Drive, Output Level, Bass, Middle and Treble. This unit plugs directly into 120V and runs the tube at real voltages(no wall wart here). The tube can be swapped out to "tune" the pedal, such as using a lower gain 5751 or 12AU7 for smoother, darker tone and less gain.
It can be yours for only $90 OBO plus shipping.

100% positive feedback as gt5litre with 101 transactions over an 11 year
period.

gt5litre

• Members

T-Rex Twin Boost - Cool two channel boost with full EQ on each channel! Brand new, not a mark. $169 shipped and PP

ISP Decimator Pedal - Velcro, very good condition. $99 shipped and PP

Diamond Compressor - Velcro, latest version, very good condition. $159 shipped and PP.

Retro Sonic Phaser - Velcro, very good condition. $145 shipped and PP.

New_Board.jpg

DSCN1879.jpg

• Members
Digitech Wh-4. Couple of scratches in the bottom corners, missing a foot. Comes with power supply.
$150 shipped

IMG_0013.jpg

TS808 BYOC- built by member of Harmony Central forums. Awesome pedal. Not orange, it's red. Stellar condition, no scratches I can see.
$75 shipped.

IMG_0008.jpg

Bump

• Members

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about the great deals that we offer on Electro Harmonix. We offer EH at much lower prices than you will find anywhere else on the net. Just add any EH item to your cart to see the discounted price. All EH products will be advertised at full price, you will not see the discount until you add the product to your cart.

Some examples of our pricing:

EH Memory Man w/Hazarai - $185 shipped in the USA. ($29 savings)

EH POG - $275 shipped in the USA. ($49 savings)

EH 2880 Looper - $355 shipped in the USA ($53 savings)

:thu:

You can find all of our EH products here:

http://www.proguitarshop.com/company.php?CompanyID=6

• Members
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know about the great deals that we offer on Electro Harmonix. We offer EH at much lower prices than you will find anywhere else on the net. Just add any EH item to your cart to see the discounted price. All EH products will be advertised at full price, you will not see the discount until you add the product to your cart.

Some examples of our pricing:

EH Memory Man w/Hazarai - $185 shipped in the USA. ($29 savings)

EH POG - $275 shipped in the USA. ($49 savings)

EH 2880 Looper - $355 shipped in the USA ($53 savings)

:thu:
You can find all of our EH products here:

http://www.proguitarshop.com/company.php?CompanyID=6

Any discounts for HC members? :thu:

• Members

SKREDDY MAYO FUZZ PEDAL [ATTACH]265409[/ATTACH][ATTACH]265410[/ATTACH]

MOODY WAH - SENSOR OPERATED WAH. Wah works via light sensor rather than rocker pedal.

[ATTACH]265412[/ATTACH]

NADY TD-1 TUBE DISTORTION

[ATTACH]265411[/ATTACH]

MAKE ME SENSIBLE OFFERS FOR THEM!

• Members

^ ^ ^ It's best if you just list a price.

I mean, I'm kinda interested by the Moody Wah, but after 10 minutes of Googling, I've only discovered that these are German or something .... and since I can't read anything on their website, I know nothing about it. I can't find one on eBay, haven't ever heard of them before, and don't know how to make a "sensible offer." So just list a price.

• Members

MXR Carbon Copy BRAND NEW!!! used like 3 times, asking $140 shipped comes with everything.

Picture001.jpg

Boss ce-5 Like new barley used mostly just collected dust, comes with everything all original paper work, warrenty card, etc. asking $45 shipped

Picture002.jpg

• Members

i have:

ibanez de7
- awesome condition, no issues. sexytime. i will regret this.

boss rv-5
- i dont want to sell this, but i dont really need it and im trying to slim down. i will regret this.

digitech bad monkey
- earlier issue (made in USA), sounds great. the bottom plate is red cuz i swapped it with a digitech bass drive. it looks cool.

dig it.

:cop:

Archived