a currently popular brand that you hate the MOST...

cg_25

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate fender stratocasters, becuase every punk kid, has a MIM squire.

edit: And I don't like Marshall amps just because... (maybe they are to boOOotal for me)

I do however love crunch distortion! :thu:

• Members

+1 for strats. I mean, I love how they sound when other people play them .... but I the way strats feel when I play them. Frustrating .... but there's just something about them I can't stand.

Also not a big fan of BC Rich & pointy guitar makers, the KranK logo, and anything Digitech. I also have yet to play a Crate amp that I liked at all.

• Members
+1 for strats. I mean, I love how they sound when other people play them .... but I the way strats feel when
I
play them. Frustrating .... but there's just something about them I can't stand.

Also not a big fan of BC Rich & pointy guitar makers, the KranK logo, and anything Digitech. I also have yet to play a Crate amp that I liked at all.

I share your feelings. I just can't stand those pointy (metalish :evil:) style guitars. I also dislike Behringer, and digitech. They are brands I will probably never buy just becasue I think they are cheap!

• Members

Pointy guitars.... UGH! Funnily enough, my first guitar was a pointy Ibanez and my first amp was a 15W Crate solid state. I handed them down to the little brother in hope that he'd take it up. Now they are collecting dust.

• Members

+1 for strats. I mean, I love how they sound when other people play them .... but I the way strats feel when
I
play them. Frustrating .... but there's just something about them I can't stand.

+1 on BC Rich. I can't stand pointy guitars. They're so cheesy.

I also dislike Behringer. Cheap quality...everything I've owned from that brand has broken or has some sorta malfunction.

• Members

You're just bitter because you're old, wear shorts and play a Strat.

You got 2 out of 3 right, I don't wear shorts.

I find it amazing that the Strat gets so much disdain these days. More great music has been made on a Strat than all other guitars combined.

:poke:

Discuss.

Archived