Honeymoon Skreddy Echo Review

RoboPimp

• Members

Robo does make me laugh. I don't find him to be a troll... obnoxious, sure! But not a troll. His avatar is three shades of brilliant!

But, more importantly, I haven't heard anyone complain about "tone" suckage with the Skreddy Echo. Every clip I've heard sounds amazing (yes, I have one on order!).

That said, I haven't liked how certain delay pedals effected my guitar signal. The EQ Disaster Transport for one; did not like. I thought the Freakshow Digilog sounded very good.

I've got an email to him asking about this, as I'm not sure what's the deal with tone suckage either. I offered a few possible causes and solutions; will hear back soon I'm sure. And thank you for your order!

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, Robo is the Oscar to your Felix; or Walter Matthou's to your Jack Lemon from Grumpy old men... For whatever reason, you two drive each other crazy, yet can't live w/ out each other. And we all love it....

Odd Couple'd

Oh snap! I wish I knew what Robo would say back.

I'm just shocked he got a Boteek pedal. Srsly, that dude is an enigma!

He's just checkin' it out. No word on whether he'd consider buying or not.

• Members
He's just checkin' it out. No word on whether he'd consider buying or not.

So you're just loaning him one, Skreddy? That's pretty awesome of you. There's prolly only a handful of people here I'd trust to give a very objective review and Robo's one of them. I look forward to hearing more when he gets back.

Of course, the clips I've heard of your Echo pedal have been amazing so far! :thu:

• Members
I didnt understand the story, what's a "N word" and why the ban ?

anyways, seemed strange to read him write something positive about a boutique ped...

its a touchy subject for americans.... thats why using the N word gets you banned. I actually don't understand either but oh well.... It is funny ;)

Archived