Honeymoon Skreddy Echo Review

RoboPimp

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm rarely debating Phil's decisions, but IMO the hammer came down a little fast on this one. I don't reeally think anyone would be offended by that.

OK, I'll explain my reasoning. :)

First of all, someone did get offended - actually, I heard from four different people regarding that post, so it wasn't just one person.

Normally that would result in at least a week temp ban, but in Robo's defense, it was a rather "unusual" variation on the term, and many people probably wouldn't consider it as being intended as a slur. OTOH, the implied meaning seemed clear enough to cause more than one person to report it as a N-word variant. Due to the fact that it wasn't as blatant as some variations on the word, I went easy on the temp ban.

My advice to one and all would be to avoid using any terms or words - even made up words and terms - that could be construed as being variations on words that will get you banned. :idea:

• Members

Yeah.... generally speaking, I can't stand Robo and his trollish bull{censored}. Every now and again though, he comes up with a real gem of a post and redeems himself a little bit. Those are few and far between though.

Maybe I just take him too seriously. :idk:

• Members

Maybe I just take him too seriously.
:idk:

That could be it - although to be fair he does have a dig at you a bit too much so it's understandable for you to see it differently. I always take him with a pinch of salt and don't get aggravated. He also has a nice habit of popping up occasionally and saying something that 95% of people in a thread wanted to say but couldn't be bothered with the argument, and I like people who call a spade a spade.

Oops?

• Members
That could be it - although to be fair he does have a dig at you a bit too much so it's understandable for you to see it differently. I always take him with a pinch of salt and don't get aggravated. He also has a nice habit of popping up occasionally and saying something that 95% of people in a thread wanted to say but couldn't be bothered with the argument, and I like people who call a spade a spade.

:cop::cop::cop:

:lol:

• Members

Oops?

:lol: hilarious

Can anyone PM the word variation that robo used? Its uniqueness has my interest piqued.

• Members

Robo does make me laugh. I don't find him to be a troll... obnoxious, sure! But not a troll. His avatar is three shades of brilliant!

But, more importantly, I haven't heard anyone complain about "tone" suckage with the Skreddy Echo. Every clip I've heard sounds amazing (yes, I have one on order!).

That said, I haven't liked how certain delay pedals effected my guitar signal. The EQ Disaster Transport for one; did not like. I thought the Freakshow Digilog sounded very good.

• Members
we're in bloomsburg and since college is in I'm hoping for a good turn out.

PA packed, amp packed, guitars packed... what am I forgetting...

how things going there at that site B place? I need to get down there to check out some of the music.

Its goin good. Got a pretty busy month comin up. Good for me, i need money for more gear! :evil:

Archived