Awesome Superfuzz Mod

echodeluxe

• Members
Yes. I have no idea how you discovered our identities so quickly. After reading the thread again I'd like to point out that the boost switch is taller than the fuzz switch, it is easy to engage both at once and equally easy to engage the boost or fuzz independently.

You guys must be really {censored}ing bored to dwell upon such trivial matters as off-center drilling. Do you guys sit around just looking at your pedals? do you bust out a ruler and make sure everything is "correct"?

I think it was pretty cool to be able to have a rad pedal modded to my liking by the manufacturer.

You'd be surprised.... :rolleyes:

Personally, I'm stoked for you. That thing is crazy at the best of times, add a boost and.... :eek::eek::eek::eek::love:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mods are cool. I had my Acetone Fuzzmaster modded years ago to give it more gain, and I'd do it again. Who cares what it looks like?

Fuzz pedals suck anyway. They sound all buzzy and dumb.Get a Boss DS-1. Best pedal ever. I can make mine sound like any vintage pile of germanium with a few twists of the knobs.

And I can outshred all of you. Deal with it.

IM SO COOL IM BETTER THAN YOU DEAL WITH IT RAAAAAAAWR!

• Members

Hello,

I'm the guy who wanted these mods so if you'd like to tease anyone about it, make it me. The pedal sounds amazing and the footswitches being close together was intentional. Echodeluxe did a fantastic job.

While you guys sit around obsessing about drilling mistakes Jeff and I will be in a club laying waste to people with our new fuzz pedals and talking to girls.

Thanks Echodeluxe!

laying waste on stage is probably illegal in most states.

• Members

Enough with these stupid fuzzboxes already!

The DS-1 is the best thing to happen to music since the invention of the cassette 4 track. If it existed during the 60s, I know that Jimmy Hendrix would have tossed out his lame ass fuzz boxes, plugged in a DS-1 and all of those old timey sounding records that he made would have sounded super sweet instead of dumb, which is how they sound to me. And he could have used some AutoTune too. His guitar was always out of tune! Why didn't someone tell him to tune up? Was everyone a druggie back then? All of that 60s music is just druggie and weird. I can't listen to it. My mom has this CD of 60s music and its just boring and stupid. I can't imagine having to listen to that stuff all of the time. Except for Iron Maiden. They were cool.

And why do people insist that Hendrix was the best? I just don't get it. Blackmore and EVH kick some serious ass on Jimmy Hendrix. His stuff sounds really unprofessional.

Heres a tip; connect your DS-1....TO ANOTHER DS-1! The tone is EXACTLY like a vintage Marshall on ten! I currently own 7 DS-1 pedals. If anybody wants to sell one, just let me know and I'll send you the cash ASAP.

• Members

The DS-1 is the best thing to happen to music since the invention of the cassette 4 track. If it existed during the 60s, I know that Jimmy Hendrix would have tossed out his lame ass fuzz boxes, plugged in a DS-1 and all of those old timey sounding records that he made would have sounded super sweet instead of dumb, which is how they sound to me. And he could have used some AutoTune too. His guitar was always out of tune! Why didn't someone tell him to tune up? Was everyone a druggie back then? All of that 60s music is just druggie and weird. I can't listen to it. My mom has this CD of 60s music and its just boring and stupid. I can't imagine having to listen to that stuff all of the time. Except for Iron Maiden. They were cool.

And why do people insist that Hendrix was the best? I just don't get it. Blackmore and EVH kick some serious ass on Jimmy Hendrix. His stuff sounds really unprofessional.

Heres a tip; connect your DS-1....TO ANOTHER DS-1! The tone is EXACTLY like a vintage Marshall on ten! I currently own 7 DS-1 pedals. If anybody wants to sell one, just let me know and I'll send you the cash ASAP.

Yeah, 60's Maiden was totally their best era in my opinion...

• Members

Dude,your my Hero :love::thu:

Archived