What guitars are you guys playing?

ShuGAZER

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I play an SG Replica that I've modded to hell, PAF humbuckers, bigsby, bit of coil splitting when I feel like it.

It surprises me how much people don't refer to their guitars when discussing effects, considering how hugely different humbucker and S/C tones can behave with different effects.

• Members

Tele2.jpg

4699_229304855007_735675007_7083099_1340

The 72' ReIssue and the SG Faded are my two main guitars. I've played and owned quite a few and those are the two that really give me that inspiration to pick up and play.

Ha, funny you should post you playing a red SG in church. I was wondering, the other day, if anyone's pastor ever complained that they looked too satanic.

• Members

Ha, funny you should post you playing a red SG in church. I was wondering, the other day, if anyone's pastor ever complained that they looked too satanic.

Well that's a little venue in the Basement called... the Basement and it's never been an issue... I'd never play that on a sunday morning, cause if the pastor didnt say anything I'm sure one of the older members would. Much like they told me my tattoo(s) were sinful...

• Members

Oh, you zealots you. Always with your "church" and whatnot. By the way,

Asd001.jpg

I'm thinking of adding a tortoiseshell pickguard and a Bigsby, for the sake of gnarly. Otherwise, this thing is totally {censored}in' stock'd.

• Members

pretty well mod'd and relic'd highway one and a gibson flying v that's bone stock other than tuners. soon i'll add a purple sparkle danelectro 12 string to the mix.

l_08923da8f5b544b8befb1b4d19c59f93.jpg

also, the gibson is Lola and the tele is Maggie

That Tele gets me hard 'n' wet.

• Members

I'd never play that on a sunday morning, cause if the pastor didnt say anything I'm sure one of the older members would. Much like they told me my tattoo(s) were sinful...

Good grief, i really find it both ridiculous and sad that people might get upset about the shape of a guitar. There are more important things to worry about.

Also tattoos existed before christianity and its preoccupation with sin so that's not worth them getting upset about either.

Archived