READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-27-09

Welcome to the spam thread. :wave:

There are some new rules, so please read this first BEFORE posting! FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE RULES WILL RESULT IN A TEMP BAN. :cop:

The Rules:

I'll try to close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

One post per person, per weekly spam thread.

If the details have changed - for example, a item or two on your list has sold, you've lowered your asking price, or you no longer are looking for a new XYZ Toobyeller cheep - EDIT your original post.

ANY and all exceptions to the one post, per person per weekly spam thread rule need to be approved by me PRIOR to the second post.

This thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask questions in the thread.

New pedal announcements from builders go in here too. The "one per week" rule applies. No discussion or questions about announcements in here. If someone unaffiliated with the builder wants to start a separate thread asking about it, that's fine, and the builder can respond - but we're getting way too many builder started "announcement" threads lately, so we're going to try this for a while instead.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying...

HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, or members and builders, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've been designing flyers and other promotional materials for my bands for years and have recently started trying to make a little cash doing work for other bands and venues.

Here's some work I've done in the past:

RecordBar2.jpgJazzhausWEB.jpg

ScionLab.jpgCzarBar.jpg

PM me for more info and rates. Trades would be cool.

Wanted:

Analogman small, three-knob compressor

Keeley-modded BD2

DLS Rotosim

Danelectro Spring King

• Members

THE MOMENT SOMETHING IS TRADED I WILL TAKE IT OFF THIS LIST!!!

Most of these pedals are still on my board, looking for decent trades only. (+/- cash)

=======================

HAVE:

=======================

Malekko Spring Chicken

Malekko 600 Dark

Analogman AR20DL

=======================

=======================

WANT:

=======================

Catalinbread Vertical model

Fulltone Supa-trem

Other great gear!!!

=======================

Feel free to make offers.

Not after Boss, Ibanez, behringer, etc.

• Members

FT or Make an Offer!

Boss MIJ CS-2 Compressor/Sustainer

EHX XO Stereo Electric Mistress ( mint in box)

Alesis Modfx Ampliton Trem/stereo panner

(Pics by request)

Sell me your MJM London Fuzz! (germanium, preferably newer, smaller version)

PM me for trades I'll consider most stuff

Im in Sydney, australia, will ship anywhere.

• Members

$5 shipping no matter how many you buy. Take $10 for each extra pedal (more than one). All of these are neat and clean builds with good parts and sturdy construction. Let me know if you have any questions.

Morley Compact Volume Pedal w/ added IC buffer. If you need a small volume pedal that can also buffer your signal path and keep everything crisp and clear then this would work well for you. Good shape and not scratchy. $90

P1010366.jpg

Holoflake Mosfet boost. This is exactly what you think it is. $85

P1010367.jpg

MXR Micro Amp

• Members

Pedals:

Catalinbread Super Chili Picoso. Early model.

snc3f6.jpg

Make an offer.

Boss RC-2 with footswitch mods.

100_3680.jpg

$185

Guitars:

No-Name Strat Copy.

-HSS pickup configuration with Volume(1) and Tone(2) controls, and 5 way switch.

-24 Fret bolt-on Maple neck.

-Angled headstock.

-Brown with Pink polkadots.

No clue what company makes this, no name anywhere on it. Plays good, sounds good (comparable to a MIM Fender.) Has one of the best necks I've ever seen on any guitar.

2mzmf12.jpg

2ajxfeb.jpg

2ypjcoz.jpg

k4y1vs.jpg

wahqbl.jpg

No clue what to ask for since I don't know what it is. Just toss a price out there, or even better, a trade.

Other

Mods for Boss RC-2's.

One footswitch stops the loop while its playing, and sets the tempo of saved loops while they are stopped, the other footswitch cycles through saved phrases. (This mod makes battery use impossible.)

100_3680.jpg

Video Demo by Crxsh(awesome fourmite).

oU8daIYOTeY&

$30 for one footswitch. (Your choice of stop or change phrase.)

$45 for both footswitches.

Matched Set of GTEL34R-2's.

Maybe 10 hours on tubes, still plenty of life left.

8ywe9t.jpg

$15.

Trades always welcome.

• Members

WTT

MI Audio Crunch Box

Mid-Fi Electronics Glitch Computer

What I'm looking for:

MJM China Fuzz (newer one plspls)

Frantone Cream Puff

Sovtek Mig anything.

Lemme know =)

WTS:

1981 Carvin X50C This thing is HEAVY, so I don't want to ship it. Local offers only. Newish tubes under 20 hours of use on them. Was a custom order from the factory, includes the Celestion G12-50 speaker, 6L6GC tubes, switchable from 50 to 30 watts, gets loud as all get out! Reverb, slave out, effects loop, 1 8ohm out and 2 4ohm outs. I really don't want to get rid of this, but it's too big and too loud for what I need right now. First $300 takes it.

DSC02230.jpg

DSC02223.jpg

DSC02207.jpg

DSC02151.jpg

=) Feel free to PM with questions.

• Members

PRICE CHANGE!!!!

EHX Holiest Grail for sale. I have the box, papers and adapter for it as well. I'll take 180 shipped, a trade for a Dr scientist RRR or some cash and a Spring Chicken. I'm also looking for a Red Witch Fuzzgod II. I'd take a straight trade for that as well. Small nick above the "O" in "Holiest". Other than that it's in fine condition.

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

EDIT: If you have anything else you might want to trade, PM me. I'm open.

Dunlop Wah GCB-95:$35. It's also in great condition. No paperwork or box with this one.

pedal007.jpg

pedal008.jpg

• Members

1) Rockett Pedals Flex Drive $130 shipped/BO

Like new with box

2) Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret **SOLD**

Like new with box

3) MXR Carbon Copy analog delay **SOLD**

pedals-1.jpg

Looking for the following but feel free to make other offers:

-Musket Fuzz

-Emma ReezaFRATzitz

• Members

- Strat Knobs $5 shipped with purchase of another item

- Strat Rear Cavity Cover $12 shipped

- MIM Strat trem with arm and hardware/springs $25 shipped

- Extra strat trem arm $5 shipped with purchase of another item

- 1995 '65 Deluxe Reverb Reissue stock speaker $40 plus shipping

- PUP selector tip Sold

- Stock Fernandes tele pickups Sold

- Strat Pickguard sold

If my prices seem off, I just guessed. Just offer.

PM me if you're interested, not looking to gouge, just want to move these so I can buy other things.

dscn0539m.jpg

USA G&L Legacy Special. It has a clear orange G&L "Premier" finish, sperzel tuners, two point trem, more specs HERE. It is a three bolt model and I was told it's a '94 by the previous owner. It comes with the strap shown. It's in awesome condition, no scratches whatsoever. More pictures in sig link.

legacy001.jpg

legacy005.jpg

legacy008.jpg

I can ship at half price using UPS through my work. You pay actual shipping price (I'll send you a picture of the actual receipt quote). I'm asking $650 plus actual shipping. Comes lovingly packaged by myself.

• Members

BOSS OD3 with LM1458 op amp - 40

Danelectro Tuna Melt - 20

12' Sommer GrindyCop Beast - 40

12' Sommer Spirit - 20

Mystery humbucker pair - black bridge, zebra neck, unmarked out of a Musicman SUB1, 4 conductor, decent sound - 40 for the pair

I'll throw it all in a box for a Maxon OD808...

Archived