READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 7-27-09

• Members

For Sale:

Paypal/money order only...I greatly prefer Paypal though. NO TRADES

Sorry about the rotation of the pictures, Photobucket is messed up right now and I can't rotate them.

MXR Phase 90

$45 shipped/Paypal'd

Pedal is in 6/10 condition...quite a few scratches and marks, but nothing huge and all the labels and everything are still totally intact.

IMG_0048.jpg

Catalinbread Hyperpak

$95 shipped/Paypal'd

This pedal is now out of production...great Hiwatt sounding pedal in a small box. It's in 10/10 condition with no visible wear.

IMG_0248.jpg

Vox Tonebender Clone

$80 shipped/Paypal'd

This excellent clone was made by forumite Nitefly182. Comes in a red sparkle enclosure and sounds fantastic (although ultimately not what I was looking for). It's in 10/10 condition with no visible wear.

IMG_0246.jpg

Thanks! :wave:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey guys i just bought this off a fellow forumite and kinda want something different. it is in 100% working condition and is pretty clean. only has one really small knick in it. It is the purple velvet model. definite mojo here! The only problem ive had with it is i accidently pulled the one wire out of the 9v connector when i was putting the battery in but i soldered it back on and it works fine, probably stronger then before. make an offer!

DSCF3225.jpg

things i want to buy/trade for:

Built BYOC Leeds Fuzz or other good superfuzz clone

Empress Superdelay

Subdecay Prometheus

VOX Ac4 Cab

Fender Tube Amp, preferebly blackface reissue (Deluxe Reverb, princeton)

Double Bounded Tele Body

Gibson SG (not faded) preferbly a special or something cheap i can use as a project.

I have money on hand to make up the difference in any trade.

i also have money on hand to buy stuff off my list so please please please PM me if you have anything like that up for grabs!

• Members

USA shipping only - USPS priority shipping w/ delivery conf unless noted. Prices include shipping. PAYPAL ONLY.

l_d3e36335bb7b4299a606f4a8602095c3.jpg

POD Ver 2.0 $130 - Includes power supply, box, instructions. A little dusty, but hardly ever used. Because of size/weight will ship UPS Ground.

Boss HF2 Hi-Band Flanger $90 - Very good condition, only a couple chips in paint. No box. Velcro'ed.

Xotic RC Booster $125 - Almost new condition. Box included. Velcro'ed.

Keeley Compressor $125 - Ok condition. Was on my board for a year. Some wear on lettering and missing a screw on the back. Velcro'ed. Includes box.

Freakshow #9 Boost $100 - Good condition. A couple chips in paint as usual for Freakshow effects. Not quite a transparent boost, adds some mids. GREAT for leads. Includes box, velcro'ed.

TRADES

Looking for a EHX Micro Synth or HOG. POG on the way, thanks!

• Members

Electro Harmonix DMM - Missing 2 knobs, pots work 100%. Recently tuned up making sure all contacts 100%. Cosmetically a player's piece for sure. Built in power cord. $200

Line 6 Tone Core collection. I have 2 stereo docks and 3 modules - Verbzilla, Echo Park, and Tap Tremolo. Total for this new is 290 - I'll be happy with $170 obo. Feel free to make an offer on the pieces as well.

Skreddy Zero - $400

Fender Blender RI - $100 obo.

Danelectro Fab Tone - $30 obo

Custom Painted RAT2 - Not a fancy RAT, but I'm attached to the paintjob. Ask for pics (it may or may not be to your liking). ~$80

Here's what I'm looking for in case you want to trade:

Empress Super Delay

WMD Geiger Counter

Lovetone Doppelganger V2

Dwarfcraft Devices The Great Destroyer

Fromel EQ

Way Huge Swollen Pickle mkII

Zvex Mastotron

Zvex Fuzz Factory

EHX Flanger Hoax

Other interesting, versatile things.

PLEASE EMAIL ME INSTEAD OF PM I CHECK THAT MORE OFTEN AND THEN I LOSE TRACK OF PMS. THANKS. alexkobzik AT gmail DOT com.

• Members

FS: Vintage Electro-Harmonix POLYPHASE

This classic vintage pedal features both adjustable sweep LFO and envelope follower control of the phasing sweep. A switch selects between these modes. In addition, there is a second LFO with adjustable rate that can be used to modulate the envelope follower effect.

Controls:

RATE, FEEDBACK (color), ENVELOPE SENSITIVITY, ENVELOPE MODULATION LEVEL and MODULATION RATE.

NO LINE CORD. This pedal has been modded with a jack to power from a standard EH +24VDC adaptor (adaptor not included).

In very good condition - this vintage Polyphase has been fully reconditioned so it sounds great and looks almost like new!

Price: $280 + $15 shipping/handling = $295.

Shipping outside the 48 states costs extra.

If interested, email: howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:

http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members

Squier CV Strat. Great guitars, I just bought one and decided that I'm really more of a humbucker guy. No trades unless it's trading up and I add cash for something a little nicer. It's not necessarily "like new" as it has a few dings here and there (it's been played) but nothing too serious. Had a sticker on it but I took it off (there's a little left on the pickguard) but I'll take off the rest and make sure there's no residue before I ship it. It'l ship in the original box via USPS.

$260 shipped and paypal'd. Thanks!

2ir4ztc.jpg

:wave:

• Members

Stuff comes with what's pictured, I don't keep boxes so none of these have boxes. About half the pedals have velcro on them, the ones that don't have a bit of tackyness where velcro was removed. I'm willing to make deals if you want multiple items. I'm not really looking to trade but I'll listen to offers. All prices are shipped/paypal'd to the lower 48, international dudes contact for shipping quotes. I'm willing to knock a little more moneies off if you're going to send a money order.

DSCN4275.jpg

Akai Variwah: $50
Boss OC-3 Super Octave: $50
Boulevard Flanger: $30
Catalinbread Vari0boost: $100
Diceworks Muff Diver Finale: Sale Pending
DOD PDS-1700 Chorus/Flanger: $45
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah: $50
Line 6 Echo Park: Trade Pending
TC Electronic Nova Delay: Sale Pending
Vesta Fire SFL Stereo Flanger: $55
Vestax SCH Stereo Chorus: $55
Visual Sound Visual Volume: $75

DSCN3754.jpg

Pair Jensen C10Q 10" 8 Ohm Speakers: $45

I also have an ADA MP-1 preamp and Microtube 100 power amp in a gator rolling rack case with a footswitch that I don't have pictures of: $450 for the whole shebang.

• Members

2004 Menatone Red Snapper Overdrive

Good condition, works perfectly

$125/shipped or trade for a small-box Red Snapper, Fulldrive, Zim

Kozmo X2 Overdrive

I replaced the output jack, as the original was not making a solid connection.The pedal is otherwise all original and works perfectly

Reviews:

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Effects/product/Kozmo/X2+Overdrive/10/1

$60/shipped

Z. Vex USA Vexter Fuzz Factory

Excellent condition, works perfectly

$150/shipped

Boss FV-100 Volume Pedal

$20/shipped

Vintage (early 80s, I think) MXR Distortion +

Has LED and (1/8", I think) power supply input

Bottom plate is obviously original

I also removed one of the clipping diodes (i no longer have the removed diode). This increases the pedal's output and makes the sound less compressed and less smooth. This thing sounds filthy.

$35/shipped

Ibanez Artcore AM-73 Semihollow Guitar

Deep, translucent red finish

Excellent condition

No Case or Gig Bag

$200 + shipping with original humbucker pickups

Add $80 for Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday humbucker pickup in the bridge position (pictured)

Add $20 Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell in the neck position (Pictured)

Bare Knuckle Stormy Monday bridge position humbucker pickup

Nickel cover

Braided 2 conductor

http://www.bareknucklepickups.co.uk/ZH-stormymonday.html

$110/shipped

No Trades, Please

Thanks!

IMG_5555.jpg

IMG_5924.jpg

IMG_5923.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5855.jpgIMG_5856.jpg

IMG_5944.jpgIMG_5946.jpgIMG_5945.jpg

• Members

A couple of pedals for sale or trade:

Pink Monsterpiece NPN, creme knobs, small paint chip, velcro

Octave Drone

Boss DD-3

I'm looking for a solid OD/Dist pedal - will buy outright or trade + cash.

PM me with offers and pics upon request :)

• Members

For Sale Or Trade:

TC Electronic Nova Repeater. Mint condition. Trades preferably for SMMH. That would be excellent.

Ibanez FL9 Flanger

Not sure what these go for. . . It's in great shape and they're $120ish new. Make an offer (TRADEZ PLZ)

If you live in Pittsburgh, PA or nearby, I also have a 70's Orla Ruby Organ. $100 to your door or trades for something cool.

Boss CE-5

6/10 cosmetically

10/10 Functionally

$40 to your door. Trades.

Boss DS1. Mint/Stock. No papers. $25 shipped or trades.

Pigtronix Polysaturator-Handpainted w/box etc. 9/10 condition. Trades for a fuzz?!

Things I like:

Delay ( tap tempo?)

Looper (for college!)

Tonebender (MKII or III? Idk try me)

Fix'd fuzz?

Blackout Dual Fuzz? Yeah I want yours. {censored}ing Toby.

• Members

IN

look at my sig

also

I'm selling a vintage Mahogany TEa Cart great for a person who likes wood working all it needs is refinishing

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250476035088&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling#ht_1285wt_1167

WTB:

-anything EHX interests me so PM away

-a pair of Eminence Redcoat The Wizard 8 ohm speakers

• Members

FS- Barber Direct Drive Overdrive, Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo

both excellent condition- DD has velcro and includes original JRC4558D chip AND Burr Brown OPA2134PA chip (sounds excellent in the DD)

Direct Drive - $85 shipped con US

Ibanez DE7 Delay/Echo- $55 shipped con US

HPIM3094.jpg

Archived