its relatively easy to get the same results

in a synchronized manner,

from software plug ins.

his basic pedals

such as OD, fuzz,

don't speak to me.

but i respect the fact that they are high quality

and that many pro's swear by them.

his customer service has always impressed me.

and that new pedal looks {censored}ing cool

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's an EQ.
:)

Could be... but I'm not sure. :idk:

The knob configuration lends itself to a four band full parametric EQ, with I/O level controls and maybe a HPF / LPF pair too, but if it's an EQ, then why all the switches? Especially the second stomp switch - what's that do? And check out all the LED's. I suppose you could have a clip indicator per band, and one or two others for various things, but look at the variety of colors and where they're at. I'm not sure how that ties in if it's an EQ. :confused:

• Members
Could be... but I'm not sure.
:idk:

The knob configuration lends itself to a four band full parametric EQ, with I/O level controls and maybe a HPF / LPF pair too, but if it's an EQ, then why all the switches? Especially the second stomp switch - what's
that
do? And check out all the LED's. I suppose you could have a clip indicator per band, and one or two others for various things, but look at the variety of colors and where they're at. I'm not sure how that ties in if it's an EQ.
:confused:

presets?

• Members

Whenis he gonna reissue his old teardrop guitars?

[YOUTUBE]FEuwBPrZpNU[/YOUTUBE]

probably never

DSC01691.jpg

now minus 6 of them :) i miss the bom though

i owe him probably 1/4 of my career. his pedals plus my hands helped get started.

thanks Z, I ordered ma swag! no jacket though...

nick mccabe has a lofi too btw

• Members

I've only owned the Fuzz Factory, it's ok for getting noises from in the studio but I generally find it a bit harsh and unpredictable, and hard to dial in to use with any sort of regularity for band work.

That being said I can appreciate Z Vex's creations.

• Members

Hell yes, Zvex rocks!

I have a Tremorama and a custom paintjob SHO. I love my Tremorama a lot. Random mode+feedback=instant song intro, haha. Add some delay to a pattern and it's a really cool effect. Zvex hooked me up on the sweet SHO (I was in a signed touring band for a while) so I definitely have to say thanks for that!

Here's an ooooold pic of my pedal board shortly after I got home from the last tour I did with that band. You can see the rad paint on the SHO at the lower right:

5cdftd.jpg

Archived