Thrice please, thank you.

BTBAM

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
those aren't chinese voxes. fawn ac30tbx and an ac30tb, UK made.

and it's also the fullsize ES335, not the smaller 339.

But no matter what they use, they always sound amazing. One of my favorite bands since Illusion of Safety. As my musical tastes have changed throughout the years, they've always managed to progress in the same direction I was heading. And they're really nice dudes to boot. I got to hang out with Dustin at a show my old band did for our record label, and Thrice was being presented an award. We sat in the bar for hours just talking about anything and everything. It was one of my favorite memories from my fulltime touring period. :thu:

• Members
Dustin told me last April all the Tele's and the Jagmaster that him and Teppei play are built through a company called Nash. I checked on their prices and they run about $2000-$3000 a pop
:eek:

thats intersting. I know warmoth had him as one of their artists who uses their product. I'm less concerned about the exact company and more concerned about getting a telecaster with a neck p90 route (or whatever it is he uses)

• Members

thats intersting. I know warmoth had him as one of their artists who uses their product. I'm less concerned about the exact company and more concerned about getting a telecaster with a neck p90 route (or whatever it is he uses)

I think the only Tele that Dustin uses that's not Nash is the black one he's been using lately. The Tele Custom he used on the Norma Jean tour and Brand New tour back in 2006 and 2007 and the relic'd Tele Teppei uses is Nash. I'm also pretty sure the cherry burst-ish P/J bass Ed uses is Nash. The dude is known for awesome relic'd guitars.

• Members

they both use korg reissue ac30ds from the 90's dustins is just fawn.

and they have all been using m13s. ed has been using the dm-4 for distortion tones forever.

well that is sad. I still want a Fawn ac30. Got a massive hard on for one.

Archived